Rekindle

[Keon's POV]

It's been two days since my mom died. I haven't slept and i barely eat. I don't show it but i'm breaking on the inside. Me and Ryan been riding around town scoping it out trying to see if somebody heard some. "Mane I need to get my mind off this. Let's swing by the mall I need to pick up my shoes since i won the raffle" Ryan said. I nodded my head agreeing to him. We pulled off heading back into our city. The drive was 30 minutes and traffic was light. I pulled into the mall parking garage and we got out. We walked into Finish Line and stood at the door waiting for the line to go down. As i'm on my phone i see Amina out the corner of my eye. She walks up to me saying "I've tried to get in contact with you-" I cut her off mid sentence. "Amina I don't wanna hear it right now" i said putting my phone in my pocket. "You act like you didn't hurt me and i'm still trying to be there for your stupid ass!" she yelled.  I snatched her up by her arm pulling her out the mall walking to my car. "Get in" i said. She got in the car and was about to start yelling but i had to get some things off my chest. "Amina how did you get my number" i asked looking over at her. She told me her grandma gave it to her which i believe because her grandmother called me and i never answered. "Listen i'm sorry for hurting you it was never my intentions. I should've considered how you'd feel and i should've told you about Diamond. I'd never put you in a messy situation." i said. She grabbed my hand and said "I forgive you but i'm over that i jus wanna know if your okay". I looked at her and a tear fell from my eyes. I told y'all i don't do that showing emotions stuff but i felt weak whenever i'm around her. She wiped my face and crawled over to sit in my lap. She started hugging me and i cried in her arms. A couple minutes after we were talking my phone started to ring.

Ryan: Aye i'm riding home wit somebody make sure you handle that.
Me: Fasho

I hung up and looked at her. "You gotta go" she asked. I shook my head no. "Can you spend the night i haven't been able to get much sleep" I said . She looked at me and said "You know how she is Keon". I picked up my phone and texted Heather. I told her i was okay and i asked if Amina could stay at this sleepover thing and that parents would be chaperoning. Of course she said yes to me. I looked at Amina and said "Alright your staying with me tonight". She looked at me like i worked magic. I laughed and started the car up. She moved back over to the passenger seat and laid her seat back. I looked over at her and said "I got tint mane yo boo not gone see you". She rolled her eyes and started laughing as i pulled off. When we left the mall I went to go take her to get something to eat and of course she wanted Chinese food. She begged me to get something but i told her i was okay. We pulled up to the house and I walked around opening her door and she got out. We walked into the house and she went straight to my room. I walked to the kitchen where Ryan was and told him "If Diamond come don't let that mf in". He laughed and I walked off and went upstairs to my room. When i walked in Amina was reading one of my books. "I must have good taste in books" I said looking at her. "Yeah i have some of these books at home"she said looking at the book. I walked over and sat on my bed and I pulled her hand so she could sit by me.

We talked for a long time getting to know each other more and i also told her about Diamond and the pregnancy. I told her I didn't want to be with Diamond. Honestly I don't that toxic stuff it's just not for me. I wanted to tell her everything but somethings i kept hidden. I like being around Amina, she's a sweet ass person and her vibe different. I laid back on the bed and pulled her on top of me. She kept smiling and acting shy but it was cute. She looked at me and told me she was hungry. "Really right now?" I said. She started to laugh and i turned her over and got on top of her. I got in her face and said "What's funny". She got quiet and started to lick her lips. Now i'm not gone lie them lips juicy as hell. I moved back off her and asked her what she wanted to eat. She looked at me and said "Nothing i just wanted to see if you'd let me starve". I looked at her confused but ignored what she said and got off the bed. I stood up and started undressing. I could see in the corner of my eye she was looking at me. I took my shirt off and sweats. Now when i wear sweats i free ball. So i know she seen it but i didn't care. I walked to my dresser and grabbed some boxers to put on. As i was walking to the bed she was still looking at me. "You must like what you see" I asked laughing while putting them on. "But no seriously get comfortable" i said as i was getting into the bed. She took her shirt off and took her pants off. She got under the covers with me and we cuddled untill we fell asleep.

*3:00am*

I wake up to my phone ringing. I pulled it to me answering it.

Me: Wassup?
Ryan: Aye mane I know who did it meet me in the car in 10 minutes.

I hung up and got out of bed trying not to wake Amina. I put my clothes on and kissed her forehead. I put the covers back over her and walked out the room closing the door slowly.