Repeat

[Amina's POV]

I ended waking up to the front door closing loud down stairs. I turned over and noticed Keon left which i'm definitely used to by now. I didn't bother getting out the bed so i went back to sleep. I woke up to my alarm on my phone and honestly I was annoyed because I didn't want to go to school. I got up and seen Keon still wasn't back so i tried to call him but it kept going to voicemail. I got out of bed and put my clothes on. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked out his room and went looking for Ryan but he wasn't there either. I called Kayla and asked if she could give me a ride home so i could get ready.

*20 minutes later*

Kayla pulled up outside and I walked out the house getting in her car. She kept asking me if me and Keon were a thing. To be honest I didn't know how to answer that so i kept telling her we were just good friends but she knew i was hiding something. l got back home and went upstairs to my room. Heather wasn't home which was weird but I was thankful. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and walked to my closet and picked some outfits to choose from. I got dressed and walked out the house getting back in the car. We drove to McDonald's because i was super hungry. She claimed she wasn't hungry but she surely ordered a lot. We got our food and she parked so we could eat. After we got done eating she pulled of heading towards our school.

Since it's our senior year we both only have 2 classes a day. We got to school and I sat in my first class doing my work. I kept getting a bad feeling like something happened but ignored it of course. It was hard focusing on my work but finally after forever the bell had rung. I walked into the hallway and that's when Kayla walked up to me with a stank look. Now normally she either smiling or laughing so I knew something was wrong. "Why that ugly face" I said. She looked at her phone and handed it to me. All i seen was her pictures on instagram. "These are cute" i said smiling at her. She rolled her eyes and said "Its cute but ryan didn't like it" I laughed because i already knew where she was going with this conversation. "Let's leave early i hate it here" she said. We ended up leaving school early cause i was over the school stuff honestly like i knew i would graduate.

When we left school we went back to Keons house because i left my phone charger plus i wanted to see if he was there. When we pulled up this car was there and some more cars. So obviously i was confused as hell. We got out the car and i knocked on the front door. Ryan opened the door and as soon as he seen me he closed the door up some. "Whatchu need" he said. I rolled my eyes and said "my charger now let me in". He shut the door and i stood there looking at Kayla confused. I banged on the door until finally Keon came to it but he didn't open it. He freaking was talking to me through the door! "Amina go back to school we trying to handle something" he said it like i was annoying him all over again. Obviously it was something important he had so many cars in front of the house. But now i'm wondering what was really going on. We walked back to the car and kayla drove to her house. The car ride was quiet as hell. Like the radio wasn't even on! When we got to her house we sat it in the car for a little to talk. But clearly i didn't want to she just knew how to make me.

*5:00pm*

I've been back at home for a while now and if your wondering no i haven't texted or called Keon. I know he wouldn't answer anyways. I started doing my homework and halfway through my phone started ringing. I grabbed it super fast thinking it was Keon but it was a unknown number. I answered the phone in confusion.

Me: Hello?
Unknown: Wassup baby
Me: Who is this?
Unknown: Cortez. I miss you

I instantly hung up cause why the fuck is Cortez calling me? Truth be told i am scared of this man. We dated when we was sophomore's and he was my first real boyfriend. He was cool at first until he met my grandmother. I was still a virgin and that was okay with him but a few months went by and Heather got in his head some how. He had got the mentality to start beating on me when stuff ain't go his way! I was stupid and in "love" so i stayed with him so i could try and make him love me again. Now i know if somebody doing all that they don't love you. You'll never hurt a person you love. Sadly i suffer from PTSD. I was and still am young i didn't deserve what i was put through. So after the phone call i had a bad headache and couldn't get off my mind the tragic things he did. I got up and went down stairs to grab a snack. When i got to the kitchen there was a note on the fridge saying "cleaning houses again won't be back for a week take care of my house and buy groceries". I was really annoyed at this point because what type of grandmother are you. I got a snack and went back to my room. I sat on my bed and watched tv until i heard a loud knock at my window.