nine

you both woke up together, and he smiled. "your awake?" he asked, making sure no one was near.

"um, yeah," you answered. he smirked. you turned your head to the side slightly, he tried to talk, but the correct word couldn't come out.

"what are you trying to tell me?" you asked him. he sighed. "y/n, i feel like most kids our age.." he began.

"they-they have sex," he whispered in your ear.
you didn't move. you stayed put.
"and, well, i was thinking," he added. you knew what he was about to say.

"let's just try," he suggested. you nodded,
and headed upstairs. he looked at you, as you entered your bedroom.

"are you sure?" he assured. you nodded, but you knew you weren't ready.
he pushed you onto the bed, and you shakily breathed.

he made out to you.
his soft lips touched yours, and his warm hands stroked up and down your waist.

he began to take off your shirt, you breathed heavily.
once your shirt was off, he began to take off your bra.

you pushed him off of you. "billy, i-i just cant," you said, under your breath. he looked deeply into your eyes. "was it something i did?" he wondered. you shook your head.

"no, billy, of course not," you answered. he sighed.
"you think i'm the killer," he assumed. "you think i'm going to kill you?"

you slightly opened your mouth. "billy, no!" you assured. he looked down. "maybe your right," he mumbled to himself. "what?" you asked. "nothing," he breathed. he smirked, looking down.

"i'm gonna go," he said, as you scrunched your eyebrows together, putting all the pieces together.
"what if it is you?" you wondered. he smirked.

"you never know," he added. "it could be tatum!"
you looked down, looking like your solving a math problem.

you knew it was him.
you were afraid to say anything, because he was probably planning on murdering you.