twelve

"oh, god," stu said. billy smirked. "okay, party's over!" stu yelled. everyone booed, but went outside.

stu turned around. "billy told me you guys wanted to fuck?" he muttered. you stood there awkwardly.
"parent's bedroom is upstairs," he said.

billy looked at you, and you both went in stu's parent's bedroom. "this feels weird," you honestly said. "it'll be fine," billy assured.

he took his shoes off, and so did you.
"your sure?" he asked. you nodded, as he took you on the bed.
he began to make out with you.
you took off your shirt. "is a bra and underwear okay?" you breathed. "of course," billy said under his breath.

you did "it" for hours. you enjoyed it, you were so scared over nothing. billy checked the time. "12:00," he informed. you smiled, as he got up.

you got up, too.
you were facing the other way, so you couldn't see him.
you turned around, and saw ghost-face right behind billy. "b-billy!" you warned. "behind you!"

it was too late.
billy was murdered.
you couldn't feel anything.

the murderer left.
you sat there, in shock, bawling your eyes out.
you ran right outside, and saw randy.
"r-randy please help!" you informed. "i-it killed billy!"

"oh, god!" he yelled. you could see a huge splotch of blood on his stomach. "where-where's sidney?" you stuttered.

"she ran," randy said, barely.
"we need to get you inside," you told him.

you helped him get inside safely, though stu's house was definitely not safe. "are you okay?" you asked. he shook his head. he couldn't talk.

once you were inside, billy was struggling to get downstairs. you helped him. "billy, are you okay?" you asked. he gasped for air. "yes," he barely said.

as he came downstairs, he turned around.
you noticed the gun in his hand.
"we all go a little mad sometimes," billy admitted.

you knew it.
billy was a fucking psycho.
before your eyes, he shot randy.
you couldn't think.

you stared at randy's dead body, then saw stu come in.
"stu, stu, please help me!" you said, breathlessly.
"suprise, y/n," stu said, with a voice box on.

"no, no.." you worried. "yes, yes!" billy said.
he tasted the blood. "corn syrup," he stated. "same stuff used for pig's blood in carrie,"

you gasped. "are you going to...kill me?" you asked him. he smirked. "maybe.." he murmured.
you got tense.

billy aimed his gun at you. "FUCK YOU!" you screamed at him. "oh, y/n," billy began. "we already played that game, remember?" he said.

you gasped, and billy smirked. "why are you killing people?" you wondered. "for the fun of it!" he said.

you then realized, you love billy.
still.
even though he was a psycho.

"i love you," you informed. he smirked. "the question is, do i?" he said. you gulped, you knew you were going to die.

i love this girl. billy thought. but stu would be mad if i didn't kill her.

he sighed, and put the gun down.
he went up to you.
"y/n," he started. "y/n i love you," he admitted.
stu gasped.