Before The Milking

dream pov:

the day started out as shit, i had to face another day with that weird fag always staring at me, he's probably in love with me or something. 

I hope he is

i shook off the thought and headed off to school, i had no one to say bye to so i just left. as I got to school I saw that familiar face and started walking up to him.

gorgeous

I walked past him ramming into his shoulder as I did. 

"what the hell?!??!" I heard that soft British voice say. this was one of the first times he had stood up for himself and I didn't like it.

it was hot

I immediately turned around and pinned him up to his locker, his pretty brown eyes meeting mine. I looked into the eyes of the vulnerable and saw the usual, rage, fear, but there was something else I didn't recognize.i kept staring into his eyes, confused about the new emotion, until I felt something ram into my cock. I groaned in pain as I looked up at the boy who had an evil smirk on his face.

I loved it

rage filling my body, I couldn't fight the reflexes and struck the pretty boy in the face. as he fell to the ground I began to feel guilty. this smaller boy looked into my eyes with rage, and that same confusing emotion. we stood there looking into each others eyes with confusion, until we heard the teacher yell.

"what is going on here" she said with rage in her eyes. she looked down at George with a worried look in her eyes, she the glared up to me 

"detention, after school, for the rest of the week" she said seriously. while helping George up. he looked at me with disgust and that same confusing emotion. 

"fuck you" he said while flipping me off, the lady looking down at him, she let out a small sigh and said

"detention for you to"

he didn't seem to care as he kept his shiny brown eyes Locked on me.

god he was pretty

I went through the day worrying about detention. I would have told my best friend Sapnap, but he would've been confused why I was so nervous.

I'm in love with him

it was last class and I sat in the classroom not listening to the teacher and just thinking about detention. my feelings for him were getting stronger and stronger, thats why i've been so much more aggressive lately, i'm trying to push away my feelings for George. once I heard the bell ring, I groaned dreading the rest of the day. I headed the empty detention room sitting down and taking my backpack off of my shoulder. I sat there, heart beating fast and my leg bouncing up and down worried for when he would show. I stayed there for a few minutes until I heard footsteps entering the room, there he was, looking as pretty as always.

George

Authors note:

hey guys, this is looking so poggers!!!!

remember to eat

517 words