Reveal.

10 years, it wasn't easy, but they made it. 10 years of dating, love, school, collage, fights, make ups. The usual for any young couple in love... However, this was made all thag little bit more difficult when you live in a superhero family.

Jordan Kent. Son of Clark Kent. A. K. A superman, metropolis' champion, earths greatest protector.

Sarah Cushing. Daughter to Lana Lang. Mayor (I feel as if Lana is definitely good enough for it) of Smallvile. Happiest little town in the country.

The two met at a camp 15 years ago before being separated by the path of life they were on at the time. When Clark's mother died, they went to the funeral in Smallvile where they reunited with Sarah and her family.

Shortly after this, Clark and Lois announced thst the family moved to Smallvile permanently. Neither Jordan or his brother, Jonathan, were too pleased about it, but in time grew to love it just as much as their dad.

Over time, Jordan's relationship woth Sarah evolved to something more than friends. They started dating, all through high-school, then off to college. As Jordan grew older, his powers got stronger and pretty soon he would go off with Clark to fight crime.

Unfortunately, as Clark learned long ago, crime doesn't always wait for that nice dinner that you have had to reschedule 3 times already, or for you to finish that nice stroll, hand in hand. This was getting harder and harder keeping Sarah in the dark about his family's true identity.

Jordan hated keeping this secret, he kept thinking about what it must look like from Sarah's point of view. It must have looked like he wasn't 100%committed to their relationship. They were coming up to the exact day of their 10th anniversary, so after countless calls and talks with Clark about what he wanted to do, he decided that it was the right time to tell her. And maybe even do an extra item thst the couple had been meaning to get to.

Sunday arrived and the couple were off to the Kents house. Clark and Lois had invited them up to celebrate the anniversary, Jordan was quiet on the drive. Mentally going over every outcome of whst he was about to do. Sarah was equally as quiet. She hadn't really been too pleased with Jordan, he was constantly distracted, disappearing, running late to events. She was getting a bit fed up of it

They arrived at the farm, it hadn't changed a bit. Clark and Lois came out of the house and hugged the young couple, Jordan helped Lois with the dinner while Clark told Sarah stories about Jordan as a young child. She lived for tales like this, they were always hilarious.

After the peaceful dinner, with thankfully no interruptions. Jordan brought Sarah outside, the warm, gentle summer time breeze, swayed the wheat side to side.

Jordan began. "there's more than one reason why we're tonight". he opened with. Sarah looked just as puzzled as ever. "OK, what else?". she pushed. "firstly, I love you. And I'm sorry that I always keep having to run away at random times. But hopefully after this, it will all be a little bit more understandable" . he finished.

He took 3 steps back and removed his glasses, then he levitated upwards, slowly, not breaking eye contact with the now speechless Sarah. Her mouth open agape.

"Sarah, I'm super boy". Jordan said. Sarah tried to form a word. But it came out as small squeaks. "I know it's a lot to process, and my mom said she can answer any questions that you may have, seeing as she found out the same from my dad when he told her he was superman". that didn't help. "yeah, we both have powers".

"why...why didn't you tell me?" she questioned. Jordan bit his lip. He knew this question was coming. "well, it's definitely not that I didn't trust you. I... I just". He tried. "look I know you can handle yourself out in the world. But I was scared that if word got out that you had a connection to me or dad, that it could land you in trouble, Sarah, I love you so much. You are the best thing to happen to me, but, if something ever happened to you because of who I am... I couldn't ever forgive myself".

He looked down. Sarah wrapped her arms around his body. "I get that jor. And I appreciate you putting me first in that regard". All of a sudden, all the dates that had been cancelled didn't matter anymore. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you". He said, the guilt was evident in his voice. "there was also another reason why I didn't tell you. I wanted to make sure that we could get though any situation where superboy would interfere, so I could know that we could last through anything and thankfully, we have so far so I have no doubt that we can in the future".

Sarah felt tears well in her eyes. "we can, jor. We can get though anything".

Jordan smiled. "good, because otherwise my next question would seem pretty pointless if neither of us thought we could last".

Sarah looked at him, very confused. "what else is there? Are you going to tell me that your mother is wonder woman?" she laughed.

Jordan chuckled. "ahhh, no. Hopefully you find this just as good though".

He took another step back. "as I have said already tonight, Sarah, you mean everything to me. You're my entire world. There is no one in this earth that comes close to you. I want to spend every minute that we have left on this earth with you".

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a red velvet box. Sarah gasped. "this was my grandmother's ring. Grandpa gave it to her when he proposed to her all those years ago. They lasted all those years, and I want us to do the same. So I ask you, Sarah Lang Cushing, will you marry me?"

Sarah was reduced to a sniffling mess. "yes, yes Jor, of course I'll marry you". Jordan smiled, very similar to Clark's goofy grin whenever it came to Lois. He stood up, he slid the ring onto her shaking finger. Then kissed her, long and passionately. They held each other. But when Sarah went to leave the embrace to admire her ring, she noticed that they were hovering.

She screamed and buried her head into Jordans shoulder. Jordan looked down and laughed "sorry, that happens when I get excited".

They landed. "I hope I'll get used to that". She laughed. "you will, it's actually really fun to fly".

The couple headed back into the farm house. Clark and Lois waiting in the kitchen, finishing the cleaning. "how did it go you guys?" Lois asked.

Sarah held up her ring finger, showing the new diamond. Lois squealed. "my baby is getting married". She cried. She crushed the two in a death hug. Clark then looked Jordan in the eye before giving him a fatherly hug. Then hugged Sarah and said congrats. "he also told me his other secret".she said. "don't worry Mr. Kent, I won't tell a soul. You have my word". She promised. "I know, Sarah, you and your family are good, honest people, me and Jordan know the secret is in safe hands.

With that, the two newly engaged couple went off to the spare room. Gently falling asleep in each others arms. The future would be very interesting for the two of them but that's a story for another day.

(done. Firstly. I love this show. Superman and Lois is without a doubt the best thing I've ever seen from DC since superman 78 and the DCAU. Jordanah is definitely something I've been routing for and I love them so much more after the last ep. (3 as I write this) anyway. I may add more one shots here if you guys like it and have requests. But for now I'll leave it here. I'll catch you lads and ladies in the next one.)