the blood line continues.

Clark and Lois are practically scampering through the halls of the hospital.

They received the call a few hours ago saying that they were officially promoted to grandparents.

Sure, Clark could have flown them there in a matter of minutes, but balancing a large bouquet of flowers and your precious wife, as well as some presents for the child, was something that he didn't think could end without some damage.

So they put the truck through its paces as they tried making their way to metropolis.

They found the room with Jordan, Sarah and their newborn. "Hey you two" Lois whispered gently, as to not wake the child. Clark taking off his cap behind her as they made their quiet way over to greet the new arrival.

Jordan stood and gave his mother a tearful smile. Lois, who was usually very professional with her emotions, returned the tears. "I can't believe it. I know I said this at your wedding, but I now feel like my baby is truly grown up".

"Come on, Mom. You know that me and Jon always will be". He said, they separated and Lois went on to greet Sarah and the new bundle, while Jordan moved over to hug Clark.

"Meet your new granddaughter". Sarah said as she angled the baby towards Lois. She looked over to Clark, who produced a twenty from his pocket and handed it to her. "Already getting some of Grandpa's money, there Honey". She spoke to the newborn as she pocketed the money.

"She's beautiful, Sarah". Lois hugged her daughter in law, being careful to not harm the baby in her arms. "You should be very proud of yourself, honey".

" So". Clark began with a huge smile. " What's this little lady's name?" Jordan and Sarah looked at each other with a sly grin. "Well, we decided to call her after her aunt that is no longer with us". Lois spun her head around to Jordan. " Mom, Dad, meet Natalie Lana Kent.". Lois felt even more tears rise.

"You wanna hold her, Grandma?" Sarah asked kindly. Lois took a seat as Jordan took Natalie from Sarah to place her in Lois's arms. "Awwww, she's so cute. Just like a mini you, Sarah". Lois sniffed.

Sarah giggled. "Oh, she definitely got something from her father too. Look under her hat". Lois lifted the little hat off to reveal some messy tiny curls. "Oh wow. Look at all that hair".

"Hi there, Natalie". Lois said. " I'm Grandma Lois. You and I are going to get along just fine" she smiled as the baby shuffled in her arms slightly. "Yeah we will". Lois looked to Jordan "I can't believe you named her 'Natalie'". Jordan shrugged. "I mean, once we saw her little face, it just kind of stuck".

"Ok, let Grandpa in on some baby holding". Clark said after a while. Lois handed the baby over to Clark. "Well I'll be....hey there, little lady. I'm Grandpa Clark. (I NEED MORE GRANDPA CLARK) aren't you the cutest thing. Welcome to the world, I have a feeling you're going to love it here".

Clark handed the baby back to Sarah. Jordan came alongside her. Both looking at the baby with all the love in the world. Lois went over to Clark and sat on his lap.

The rest of the afternoon, saw Kyle and Lana arrive, then Jon with his girlfriend, Lucia. Each member staying for a while and passing Natalie around gently.

The next generation of the El bloodline began that day. Both Jordan and Clark wondering what lay her ahead. Whatever it may be, they'd get through it together. As a family.