𝒞𝒽. 4

Y/N,

How do you explain such a person who can be multiple people at once?
So bipolar, and for what?
So insecure, with all that beauty.

Very curious at times,

Which is why, she is getting ready to go talk to Mirabel about what was going on with the magic? Of course, she was not leaving that room without putting clothes on;)

So, like a logical person, she went to her closet and put on clothes, when she looked at her hand. Panic rushed through her body, her eyes widened.

"What the-" She cursed under her breath. Why did her hand look like it was turning into water?? She was confused, but then went to dig for her gloves.

Pulling out her black and (F/c) colored gloves, slipping them on. 'Ok, time to look for Mirabel' she thought as she walked across the bridge that hung over the water in her room, leading to the door.

At this time, everyone was getting ready to eat breakfast. Y/N assumed Mirabel would be getting her plate. And there she was.

And Dolores? Why does she look suspicious..

Oh, Camilo. Y/N started walking over to Mirabel and Camilo, then she realized. CAMILO! that- She did not want to face him with the awkwardness that might happen.

But of course, it was to late Camilo was right in front of her face, real close, smiling. "Y/N! Can I talk to you, after breakfast please?" He asked, looking this poor girl straight in the eye. She almost evaporated, yes, literally.

"You- uhm- Yes! Yeah! Mhm!" She said fanning her hot face. She could almost feel herself melting.

"Is it hot in here- out here? Am I hot? No- are you hot? Wait I mean-" Y/N was a mess, butterfly's in her stomach, red face. 'w-why is he so close..?' she thought as she tried to back up. But Camilo, grabbed her hand. "You promise to meet me, right?" He asked with a- uhm- pouting-ish face? Idk

"Yes! Uh- where do I meet you?" She asked trying her BEST to avoid eye contact. "My room, after dinner with the Guzman's!" He said walking away with a smile.

And now, Y/N was a nervous wreck. Why did he want to talk? Did he want to ask her out? Did he want her to stay fallowing him around when he does his chores around the house? Maybe he didn't want to talk to her anymore... Maybe he was just kidding about liking her last night? He was a prankster after all...

"Y/N!" Y/N was shaken out of her thoughts, by her all time favorite person (besides whoever y'all like better), Isabela! "Y/N, what's up you? You look more shaky than Tia Pepa, and that's saying something. What's wrong?" Isabela asked her.

"U-uhm- well... What do you do.. when..." Y/N looked around the table to make sure no one was listening. "When... A boy invites you to his room...?" She asked, making Isabela AND Dolores spit out there drinks.

Everyone was looking at them.

"Aha... S-sorry! I was- caught off... guard?" Isabela said waving her hand.

She then looked back over at Y/N with a smile. "After breakfast, tell me who it is." She said. "And me!" Dolores sqeaked.

"O... Kay" Y/N was smiling a nervous smile while drinking her orange juice.
...

Yeah, y'all my phone got turned off for some days, and the wifi I was using was ass🧍🏽‍♀️ But anyway, sorry this was shorter than usual! Much love ♥️♥️♥️