The Truth About Kenny

"Dawn! Where on EARTH have you been?!?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Queen Johanna gasped. "Sorry Mom, I was just at Chloe's though." Queen Johanna shook her head. Dawn sat down at the table.

"We have arranged for you to spend the rest of the afternoon with Prince Kenny," Dawn's Dad said, maybe even the rest of the day." Dawn's eyes widened. She couldn't spend that long with Kenny!

Queen Johanna snapped at her. "You're going to spend the day with Kenny whether you like it or not." Dawn slouched in her chair. "Kenny is waiting for you in town. One of the guards will escort you." Dawn rolled her eyes. "Might as well send a Knight while you're at it."

"Excellent idea! We'll have a Knight go with you as well. How about...Knight Ash? I mean, unless you want Paul..."

"Ash will be fine!" Johanna grinned.

"So, you're Ash, huh?" The Knight nodded nervously. "First time away from training?" Ash sighed. "Is it that obvious?" Dawn nodded. "Don't worry, you're doing great." Ash smiled. They arrived in town and sure enough, Kenny was waiting there with flowers. He had a cocky smile on his face.

"I bet you're SO excited for this."

"Maybe." They linked arms and went on their way. Dawn shooed the guard and Ash away. The couple walked in silence for 2 hours. Finally, Kenny spoke.

"Isn't she beautiful?" He said, more to himself than Dawn. "Excuse me?" Dawn thought he was talking about her but soon saw who he was looking at. A girl on a motorcycle. She had spiky red hair and wore sunglasses. Dawn recognized the girl. Her name was Zoey.

"Uhh, Kenny. You're not on a date with her, you know if you pay attention to other girls, you'll get in trouble. You have to marry me. And I have to marry you."

"It's not like I wanted to marry you! You think I was in love with you this whole time? You think I'd want to get married to someone like you?"

Dawn's expression turned hard. "Well, EXCUSE me for having my own opinion on things. EXCUSE me for not being a girly girl. EXCUSE ME FOR MARRYING YOU!" Kenny stepped back. "Sorry Dawn...I-I didn't mean it like that." Kenny sighed. "I just...I'm in love with Zoey...not you..." Dawn smiled.

"I'm glad to see that's one thing we agree on."

"Will you forgive me for bursting out at you like that?" Dawn nodded. Kenny breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. But, now that we both know that we don't want to marry each other, what now?" Dawn thought for a moment. "Well, I could help you get together with Zoey if you want." Kenny beamed. "You'd do that? Thanks!" Dawn nodded. "Of course."

"Also, Dawn, can we just be like, I don't know, friends? We know a lot about each other, but I feel like we're more of brother and sister, so can we stay that way?" Dawn grinned. "Sure, why not. But you can't be an annoying pest the whole entire time." Kenny nodded. "Alright, fine." They both laughed. Dawn ended up having a fun day. Being friends was a lot more pleasing than being enemies. They both had a good time, and they were kind of sad when Dawn had to go home.

"Let us go, my lady. I'm afraid I have to take you home." Kenny let out a dramatic sigh. Dawn laughed. She had to admit, he was actually quite funny. Dawn went inside of her house and plopped down at her desk. She didn't feel like doing anything for the rest of the day.

Instead, she decided to look up info about Piplup, so they'd have a better connection and she could understand him better. She scrolled through and learned that Piplup was a water type and could learn certain moves like bubble beam and drill peck.

As she scrolled through some images of Piplup, she stopped, her hand frozen in place. She didn't move, in case it would fade away. Moving a shaky hand, she clicked on the photo.

Yes, it was definitely that one. The one she had drawn on the paper multiple times, but never seemed to know about.

She sucked in a breath.

Dialga: The Pokemon Of Time

Many years ago, a Pokemon was discovered: Dialga. It was classified as a Legendary Pokemon. It is believed to control Time, along with Palkia, who controlled Space. Dialga was banished many years ago along with every other Pokemon in the Sinnoh region, and many more. Citizens believed Dialga was responsible for the ripples in time and the strange time zone occurrences in the Sinnoh region. Dialga did nothing wrong, still the council decided to say goodbye to their once friend, Dialga.

Although he is gone, there have been reports of seeing Dialga or feeling him. Many of these reports came from children, who all claimed they had a strong connection with the Pokemon. The children claimed that Dialga was asking them for something, but before the children could explain anything else, they had been banished.

Dawn jumped out of her seat and closed her computer. She rubbed her temples. Could it be possible? Could she have this strange connection that many others before her had had? If so, why her? And what did it mean? Questions swarmed around her brain as she tried to wrap her head around the fact that she might be banished if she told someone (like her parents) that she had sensed Dialga.

Not wanting to deal with this anymore, Dawn collapsed on her bed and passed out. She would tell Chloe everything in the morning.