Small Note (Slight Vent)

Because I'm low-key starting to lose some trust in a few users because I honestly feel they are adopting like A LOT. Loke for example, I ask to adopt something from another and about five minutes after I asked first, another person ask to get that same adopt from the same maker and I get a "sorry already adopted." To me, that's a bit unfair. Not complaining nor mad, just been noticing that stuff lately.

And also honestly, if I put some adopts as OTA then they're gonna be OTA regardless. And this got me a little upset since it was commented to me to "not to make anymore OTAs." Sorry but if I wanna make OTAs then I'm gonna and if it can't be afforded then don't ask to adopt it. I can always open more opportunities. Plus, they're OTAs because I put more time into them than the NTAs and whatnot. I judge my own stuff, too, yanno.

But, that comment was told to me more than once and by the same person. Not gonna mention anyone specific because I don't want no hate nor anything done and have it cause me some anxiety. I'm not gonna delete this part but if one says to me again, I don't care who you are, to "not make anymore OTAs" when clearly this is MY adopt book, then you will be blocked and will no longer be allowed to adopt.

Sorry but this is how I'm feeling and I wanted to get it out there. Again, not mentioning anyone specific because I'm a peacekeeper, not a warbringer. Okay? Cool. Hope you all understand where I'm coming from. If you don't want me to make OTAs anymore then I do not want you to adopt any and if it's gonna be complained about then you will no longer be allowed to adopt.

And lastly, PLEASE give my adopts a gender and sometimes have them be heterosexual/straight. I also get from mostly the "no more OTAs" comments a "gender: non-binary" "sexuality: lesbian" or whatnot and it gets annoying. Nothing against it nor anything but it's when it's CONSTANT that gets annoying. So again, please make them male, female to maybe even trans. I don't care.

Give them something else other than the constant. Okay? And for the OTAs, if I should stop making OTAs then do not adopt from me anymore. Another lucky person would be more than happy to receive it instead. Okay, back to drawing. Later. P.S: I have every right to express myself and I will not be apologetic for expressing my true feelings to these issues.