Closed Til Further Notice

Wanted to see if anyone wanted any free pride adopts but after getting people bothering me with how are customs going and whatnot, it honesty is kinda discouraging especially when I truly try to squeeze in some time to get things done (payments, customs, etc) but again, I'm being low-key discouraged and it hurts a bit mainly because I'm putting myself aside for others.

Not blaming anyone nor calling anyone out specifically since I don't do that. Don't think nor assume that. This is just a general statement and it's been happening to me a lot. Y'all, I have a life outside of here and I honestly try to keep my word but the whole "I want my payments" or "when are the adopts gonna be finished" or anything else related is kinda discouraging and makes me think I'm not doing good enough.

Not mad nor no need to apologize. I just wanna get it out there of what's in my mind. I understand one's POV but please understand mine. I work irl and it really takes a huge toll from me--Literally. And, stuff like this happens all the time whenever I make an adopts book or whatnot. I'm calm and chilled about this and rarely do I get mad.

And if I ask or say what do I still owe or what was asked to be adopted, it's because of my bad memory and I ask that way I could try my very best to get things done and balance both life on here and irl. But due to a lot of people in general asking me things I'm trying to do for them, this is gonna be closed til I have the positive courage to continue it.

Thanks for understanding. Stay safe out there this new month. Kay? And, be your true self. Don't let others say what you can nor cannot be nor do otherwise. Or else they will have to chat with me. Have a good one. P.S: God bless Texas from what I've heard recently. Yanno- With the shooting and all.