The Mysterious Encounter: A Tale of Belief and Disappearance

He says: that I can only show you this, you have to believe in me: do it or else don't.

Then I just look into his eyes. His eyes were just as deep as the ocean. I was thinking that just get lost in his eyes.

Then he says in a low voice, close your eyes.

I did not wish but still, I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes he was not there. I started looking for him everywhere, but he was not there, I do not know why I was getting nervous, seeing all this.

That's when I thought that driver, would be there right now I ran to the place where the accident happened but neither the driver nor the car was there. Seeing all this, I was getting scared. Then I called my friend Loire.

Phone ringing....

Blaise to Loire: Hey where are you I want to meet you: now.

Lorie to Blaise: I am not at home yet, I have come out for some work.

Blaise to Loire: you leave all your work just meet me now

Lorie to Blaise: What happened to you: is it all right?

Blase to Loire: I don't know I just want to meet you.

Lorie to Blaise: OK: I am going home, you too come home soon.

Blaise to Loire: ok I'm coming.

I started running and after a while, I reached home while I was gasping, I looked towards a book that was lying near the stairs.

Looking at that book, it seemed as if it was so old.

I picked up that book and as soon as I opened it my friend started calling my name.

Blaise... Blaise

Is that you?

I said yes I have come, I am coming to you.

Lorie says: ok

Then I took that book with me to my room.

As soon as I come, Lorie says in tension are you fine?

I say let me tell you something:

Lorie says: yes tell me I am listening.

I take a deep breath and say that I met a boy, his name is Raiden and he has magical powers.