Blaise's First Day at the Office

Next morning...

Blaise gets ready and leaves for her office.

Seeing that she comes there on time, her boss (Jayson) tells her that very impressive Blaise you are on time on your first day today. Then he told her your office is in front of my office: you go there and sit, and my assistant will explain the rest of the work to you.

Blaise happily goes to her office where she finds her name written on the office door. She touches her written name and says that finally I have got the job, I was waiting for a day like this for a long time. She goes in, she looks at everything closely, then she sits in her chair. After waiting for some time, that assistant comes and he tells her what to do.

Blaise is happy with her work and she is doing her work diligently. Then Jayson comes to his office and tells her to do all the work this evening.

Blaise asks why is there any problem.

Jayson says yes, today we have a meeting in a hotel and I want you to assist me.

Hearing this, Blaise says that it is fine, I will be ready. As it is 5 o'clock in the evening, both Blaise and Jason leave for the meeting. When he meets other people, he is an old friend of all of them.Jayson introduces his friends to Blaise and Blaise also talks nicely with them. One of their friend whose name happens to be Kiya has been seeing Blaise for a long time and seeing her alone goes to her and asks are you also one of us?

Blasie asks in a surprising tone: What did you mean by your words?Then Jayson comes there and tells Blasie that she just speaks something, it is her old habit and he gestures to Kia to leave from here. Kia says to Blaise: I am just asking like this, I thought you are also a friend of Jayson. 

Blaise says no, he is my boss and today is my first day. After listening to this, she said that you both should talk I just come and she leaves.

The hotel that Jayson Blasse would have been brought to was not a hotel, but the former home of the Angels.

Blaise asks Jayson: why are there so few people in this hotel and why are there pictures of Angels everywhere? 

Jayson used to say, you may not believe it, but people used to say that years ago this hotel used to be the home of Angels, they lived here, were born, and lived their lives

Blaise remembers Raiden and asks Jayson well, can there be a man with long wings, like speed, that heals his wounds by itself?

Jayson is very surprised and asks Blaise that no such thing happens but why are you asking all this, have you seen anything? Blaise outright denies Jayson that he was just in my dream. But Jayson learns that someone else is behind Blaise, and he takes off his ring and crushes it. So that the message goes to the rest that some foreign black thing has come here too, find it and kill it.

Jayson gives a pink crystal ring to Blaise and asks her to wear it but Blaise asks how can I wear it? So Jayson says that you should cherish this as a gift from me whoever works with me or who is my friend, I keep giving some gift to them, you wear this and do not take it off. Hearing this, Blaise is unable to dissuade him and she wears the ring and as soon as she wears the ring, she gets dizzy and faints.

Jayson lifts Blaise into a room and puts her on the bed and goes close to her and tells her in a low voice that I will not let anything happen to you, and that those black forces will not be able to do anything to you. 

By saying this he comes to his real identity, he is also an angel with long white bright wings and he flies out of the window of that room and flies into the sky so that he and his friends can destroy those dark forces