Blaise's Mysterious Encounter: A Night of Intrigue and Unanswered Questions

Blaise says welcome and asks: are you okay?

Raiden says that yes only a few small ones will be healed.

Blaise says we should go now, I don't feel right here

Raiden says that's enough adventure for today: Let's go. Then they both leave from there

Raiden is about to leave Blaise in her room when Blaise tells him to stay and asks him to apply the medicine.

Raiden says that he is fine now but Blaise doesn't agree and she asks him to take off his T-shirt. Raiden takes off his t-shirt and tells Blaise, look, I'm fine, nothing happened, I can heel myself.

Blaise is surprised to find no injury on his toned and muscular body and tells him to put his t-shirt back on. Raiden slowly approaches Blaise and is about to kiss her when Blaise steps back. Blaise tells Riden that all this is wrong: I don't even know who you are, I can't do all this and you should also go now.

Raiden smiles lightly and leaves after saying sorry to Blaise.

Blaise ​​was thinking about Raiden the whole night when she got a message from her boss that tomorrow you should come on time. After reading this message, Blaise gets out of her bed and goes towards her bookshelves, when she is looking for some books, and only then she finds the book there which was burnt. She opens that book and is about to read it when there is a sound of glass breaking. Blaise rushes back where she sees the broken glass, she puts the book in her bag along with the rest of the books and quickly goes to bed and falls asleep. 

Then Raiden comes back to her and he keeps staring at her. After some time he sees her bag and he takes out the book in her bag which was half burnt and puts someone's photo inside it and puts the book back in her bag...