Banishment

The juniors have been crying since yesterday, they tried to find the evidence to prove that their Wei Quanbei is innocent and that he didn't tried to kill the twin Jade's of Gusu during the events at Guanyin temple, but how their voices be heard when the elders and their sect leaders doesn't even bother to listen to them.

"Jiang, jui-jui huhuhu..Wei shu-shu is enough..he didn't tried to kill any of you I was there too remember" Jin ling said while he is crying he feels awful and useless

"JIN LING! YOU SAW IT YOURSELF HE TRIED TO MANIPULATE THE CORPSES TO KILL THE TWIN JADE'S WERE LUCKY ENOUGH THAT JIN GUANGYAO HELPED US"

"But jui-jui, that's not really what happened why don't you remember it? It was the other way around ! "

"JIN LING! STOP IT! I WONT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOUR OF YOURS! STOP BEING A STUPID BRAT!"

Jiang Cheng left his room and Jin ling, went to find his friends Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi.

"Sizhui, did you manage to convince Hanguang-jun that Wei shu-shu is innocent?"

Sizhui's tears ran down his cheers his shoulder are shaking, Jingyi hugged him while he is also crying.

"He won't listen to me, he even forbid me and Jingyi to visit wei Quanbei" cried Sizhui

"What will we do now? The results of their meeting will soon be out " asked Jingyi.

"I'm going to leave the clan" said Sizhui with determination. Jingyi and Rulan shocked

"Sizhui if you are leaving the clan I will come with and Wei Quanbei. I can't no longer stay in this hypocrites cultivators, when they needs Wei Quanbei's help they are all being nice and protective of him and now they no longer needs him they throw and framed him!" Said Jingyi with anger In his voice.

"If you both are leaving the Lan sect I will leave Jin sect !"

"Young mistress, you don't have to do that. You are the next heir to the Clan while Sizhui and I has been an orphan since we're young. So I'm pretty sure they won't be holding on his if we leave the clan but you and Zizhen is another story both of you are the heirs of the Clan" said Sizhui, Jingyi also nodded his head.

Time skip Two hours later

The Main hall are pack with the whole Cultivation clans, Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji are seated in front next to him is Jin Guangyao then followed by the Jiang and Nie Sect.

Wei ying entered the hall, with big chains in his legs and hands. Badly inquired, luckily just before they captured him he protected his "secret" all thanks to the juniors who tried to stop them from capturing him. As soon as he step in the juniors shouted and tried to ran towards him but their seniors holding them back.

"Wei Quanbei/Wei Shu-shu" the junior cried

Wei ying just give them a smile weak smile. He look at all the cultivators in the room, Jin Guangyao have a evil smile on his face, while Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen, Jiang Cheng, looked at him with disgust and angered. Lan Wangji's face shown hurt, betrayal, disgust, and anger.

Lan Zhan, how could you look at me like that? Didn't you know I was supposed to surprise you with something after we solved the case of former sect leader Nie? But what did you do? You believe In them! You believe in their lies! You promised to protect me, you promise to be with me, to love me but where are those promises?! Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, how fool I am to believe in your lies, you've used me! You all used me! And throw me away when you feel that you no longer need me! How hypocrites you all are!

"By the majority votes from all clans, we now announced that Wei Ying courtesy name Wei Wuxian hereby banished from the whole Cultivation World. If anyone will help him in the future he/she will be banished as well. When you see him in the future just ignore him and let him be but if he did something bad, kill him right away. Today, he will leave the cultivation world and to never come back." Jin Guangyao announced and Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan