Heart to Heart

After the talk with Wei Ying's children Lan Zhan went out to the garden to breath and calm himself.

Now that the war has ended he wanted to focus on courting Wei Ying again. He knows that Lady AI and Wei Ying are couple but something at the back of his head is telling him not to give up on his Wei Ying, his insists told him what something is wrong with Wei Ying and Lady AI's relationship. He just can't figure it out.

He didn't notice that he already reach the forbidden area of the garden he was about to speak back when he heard what the other said.

"A-ying, are you sure you want to continued hiding the truth? The twins are getting curious about Thier other father"

He heard the voice and it's lady AI and in front of her was Wei Ying. Both of them were seated in the table with tea in their hands. Wei Ying looked at his cousin before he spoke.

"I know, but I'm just not ready. You know how hard it is for me to forget everything. He left me, he betrayed me. Not just me but our twins too. I can't just accept him back in our lives like nothing happened. I..I just can't"

Hearing this Lan Zhan heart beats fast, he is having an idea of what they were talking about. As much as he doesn't want to listen to their talk but he feels like something is about to release.

"But he has the right to know, I can see that his been trying so hard to win you back. Even if he knows that I'm in relationship with you, still he still tried to pursue you. I can see how much he regretted everything he did in the past --"

"But cousin! You were the one who suggested this set up in the first place what happened to the cousin of mine who wanted to show him what he lost?" Wei ying cut his cousin from talking.

Cousin? So lady AI wasn't Wei ying's lover but his cousin?

Is the twins mine? Are they mine and Wei Ying's sons?

"A-ying, I just wanted you to be happy again. I want my nephew's to be happy and have a full family. I know deep in your heart you still love him. You just need to see it yourself and learn to forget the past, you also have to think about your sons. They need to know the truth, you can't always hide the truth forever"

"I don't know ai, I really don't know. I..I need some time. We've been doing fine without him, we don't need him in our lives. The twins, and my oldest son's doesn't need him. I don't need him"

Wangji's heart dropped after hearing what Wei Ying just said tears are now falling down his cheeks. But he can't dare to move away. He wanted to know everything, he wanted to know what other secret that Wei Ying has, he wanted to know what kind of a idiot he become.

"You clearly need him in your life A-ying, I've known you for years I know that you still keep everything that belongs to Hanguang-jun. Even your twins have found them. If you really don't love and need him then can you explain why you still keep those things?", Lady AI asked him.

Wei Ying doesn't have an answer to that, he Did keep those things. He always tried to burned them but on the last minute he can't.

Maybe he still feels something about Lan Zhan, but his been hurt alot. He can't bare to be hurt again, and of course he always wanted to give his son's a complete family. But he is afraid, his afraid that what if In the future Lan Zhan will Betray him again? He can't afford another heartbreak. Specially not for his son's.

He didn't notice when lady AI walked away leaving him on his thoughts. Lan Zhan manage to walked near him and sat down in front of him.

"Wei Ying..."

He looked up and saw the second jade in front of him. He knows that Lan Zhan now knows the whole truth, he is not ready for this yet. He tried to stand up only to be held by the second jade. Lan Zhan hugged him tight and started crying.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Wei ying.." Lan Zhan cried on his shoulders while hugging him tight.

Wei Ying cried in silent, his heart is hurting remembering everything that happened in the past.

"Let me go Lan Zhan.." he cried

"No.. Wei ying I'm so sorry..please .. "

"Let go"

"I know I've hurt you a lot, I know I have no rights to demand anything on you. But please Wei ying, let me be their father. Even if you don't love me anymore let me share the responsibility of being Thier other parent" Lan Zhan beg him while he cry on his shoulders.

"Let go."

"No please, Wei Ying I love you"

Wei Ying started hitting him yet he didn't mind it at all he deserved this. He deserved everything that Wei Ying has done, it's his fault why the twins doesn't know about him.

" I know I'm not the best person to be their father but I want them to know that I will accept and love them with all my heart. They are also my children, my own blood and flesh. They are my and your blood and flesh. I love them as much as I love you Wei Ying, please let meet them as their other father"

Wei Ying didn't answer him but he stopped hitting the second jade. Both of them were crying so much, both their hearts hurts, yet one is ready to do everything to get back his family and one is not ready to accept the other just yet.

"I need you and the kids back into my life Wei ying, please let me in. "

To be Continued 😁

So I was thinking to just published this chapter as most people has been waiting for any update with this book. I got the next chapters written already but I won't be posting them just yet. I'm taking my time as Im doing other writings with my other books as well. I'm happy that my personal issues are almost sort out so I could let my imagination run wild again.

Hope you like this chapter, sorry for any errors or wrong grammar/spelling if you notice any do correct me and I'll edit it afterwards thank you for reading and following this book xoxo