Success

Wei Ying looked at the second jade, he really doesn't want the be close to him he needs time to think about what's happening.

"If you insist of doing it then I will let you but then don't blame me if you get hurt Along the way." He said while looking at the Lan Wangji.

Hearing this Lan Wangji's face brighten up, a little bit of smile can be shown in his handsome face. If it was in the past Wei ying might have tease him but then he remember he is not the same as he was before he Betrayed him.

He stood up and walk back to his room leaving the second jade alone. After a while Lan Wangji also went to rest to his rented room.

The next day they received a message that the demon lord is gathering his fighter solders and already have put up the war alert so it's really happening.

Wei ying and Lan Wangji immediately went to demon realm when they arrived they saw Wei Sizhui and Jingyi waiting for them they were both in their war attire.

The fight with the demon lord is quite long and hard making everyone exhausted. But they keep going on, lastly Wei ying and his children have manage to kill the demon lord and all his followers.

"Are you both alright?" Wei ying asked his children, he took them into a tight hug.

Lan Wangji is looking at them he do really regret everything he have done, and now he is just watching them from a far and Wei Ying now Also have a woman by his side.

Yet he can't give up on him, he will try to gain back his trust and maybe his love as well.

"We're great father, just tired and exhausted", Sizhui answered his father while hugging him back.

"Father, I want some chicken wings. I am getting hungry after the long fight but I am so glad that now the war has ended", Jingyi said and his stomach have spoken making them all laughed.

Everyone have agreed to went back to Yuandao and celebrate their Victory, there is a big feast and the twins together with his whole family came to Yuandao to join the celebration.

Wei ying is so happy that everything is alright now, there is no more threat to the peace and he can finally go back to Heavenly Realm and he plan to go travel with his children and maybe stay away from worldly matters.

He is having a great time with his cousin lady ai, while the twins are playing with their elder brothers.

The whole cultivation world have sent their thanks and gratitude for winning the war against the demon lord.

The Gusu Lan Cultivators are having their tea and food, Lan Wangji keeps looking at Wei ying and his children he is drinking vinegar seeing that Wei ying is having a great with lady ai.

Wei ying, when will you look at me like that again? Did I really lost my chances ?

I hope you can give me another chance to prove myself to you.

"Wangji, did you manage to speak with young master Wei?" Lan Xichen asked his baby brother who were in daze looking at Wei Ying.

"We did talk Xiongzhang, but I am still not sure if he will give me a chance to prove myself.",He answered and lower his eyes tears are almost falling down his cheeks.

Lan Xichen put his hand on his brother's shoulder trying to send some comfort. He knows his baby brother loved Wei Ying but he also know that his brother is trying his best to make it up to Wei ying.

"Don't worry Wangji, now that everything is back in peace I will try help you get back your soulmate " Lan Xichen said comforting his brother he went to hugged him.

"Mn. Thank you Xiongzhang" he said hugging his brother back.

The Young Twins went towards the twin jades they bowed and greeted them. The jades looked towards them and smile.

"Ah young master's, to what we owe this pleasure?", Lan Xichen asked while smiling at the twins he really like Wei ying's twins he reminded them of his and his baby brother.

"I want to ask a question to Hanguang-jun. If that's alright", Wei Daiyu cutely asked the twin jades.

"Aww of course, what is it?"

"We saw a drawing of Hanguang-jun back in Heavenly Realm it's on father's library we wanted to know if Hanguang-jun is close to our father?There is also a song what father always played us whenever we are sad and we found the note for it. And it was written by Hanguang-jun so we got curious and wanted to know if what's your relationship with father?As the note it's called Wangxian" Wei Jian asked his voice is cold and similar to how Lan wangji have spoken.

Lan Wangji are shocked to know that Wei ying still have his drawing and the note of the song that he have personally written for Wei Ying. He assumed that Wei ying have burned them.

Lan Xichen smiled reading at his brother's reaction after hearing what the twins just asked them the twins are just so cute and adorable.

"Wei ying and I are soulmates. He was my partner before I hurt and betrayed him" Lan Wangji spoke in a low voice enough for the twins to hear.

"Our father is your soulmate? Then why did you leave and hurt him? You said you Betrayed father, soulmate doesn't do that! Father always told us to always treasure and love our soulmates once we find the right person" Wei Daiyu exclaim he can't understand why Hanguang-jun will hurt his father.

Wei Jian just stared at Lan Wangji his eyes are cold and his whole face is Stoic just like a young jade, really he looks like Lan Wangji now.

Lan Wangji looked at the twins he can see himself and Wei ying's in them but then they are not his child.

If I didn't hurt and betrayed him they could be my son's. Oh how wrong I am to hurt you my beloved.

I hope there is still time to make it up to you, I will gladly accept your children and treat them as my son's.

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Hi 👋

Hehe so I was thinking of updating this book I'm not sure if this makes any sense at all 🤣😅😅 anyways I hope you like this chapter.

I'm sorry for any errors or wrong spelling/grammar as English is not my main language.

Thank you for the support mwuah see you on my next updates ❤️❤️❤️❤️