🌼 Relaxing Day 🌼

After Wei ying had left Yuandao he went back to Celestial Mountain, he went directly to his very own cold Spring.

He took off his clothes and went in the spring. He is still thinking about what happened hours ago, he hope that he won't get pregnant this time.

A few more minutes he heard someone coming towards his spring. The only people who know this are his family members.

He saw his father coming, he went out and wore his clothes and bowed

"A-dié"

"A-ying, your waipo and Zûfú is looking for you. We didn't saw you coming back to the celebration yesterday we were planning to settle the matters they did with you"

"Aiya a-dié it's alright, it's all in the past. I didn't come back to the celebration as I can't stand those Hypocrites people. And they don't served to be in the same place as me"

"Last night your older sister your shijie is looking for you"

"Mm. I will see shijie one of these days a-dié don't worry. "

The duo walked back to their home while talking with each other. They they both get home Wei ying and Wei Changze proceed to the crown hall where they saw Queen Boashen and King Yingjie

"Mother, father A-ying is here now"

"Waipo, Zûfú"

"A-ying, are you alright child? We were looking for you the last night since we plan to settle the matters with those people who wrong you"

"I went back to my room to rest waipo" I can't tell them what happened, it was a mistake!

"Alright. Maybe we can do those matters next time. We want to inform you that my brother has said that the demon lord is now planning on something bad for the Cultivators,if we don't help those people chaos will spread and it might affect the balance"

"Zûfú, I will ask my son's to helped me deal with the demon lord, Sizhui and Jingyi will pleased to deal with him anyway since those two have been training nonstop and they are stronger than before"