𝐇.𝐏 - 0̷𝟏

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 : "𝖵𝗈𝗇"𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 : "𝖵𝗈𝗇"
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊

Destiny's clocked ticked repeatedly, It was eleven o'clock at night and Destiny could feel the tiredness grow as the minutes passed she was almost done with her last look on her patient check up she had an hour ago being a doctor wasn't easy at times but the pay was worth it.

Taking the paper out of the printer she rolled her chair back over by her desk writing something on the paper then putting it inside her draw all while her best friend jania sat on the phone .

Jania and Dess had been best friends since middle school the two always had eachothers back there was no loyalty questioned between the two they were tight yeah they would get into petty little arguments but would talk it out and laugh about the situation that was how tight they were they could forget about the situation that quick and be cool again.

"Hey boo, wassup? I almost forgot you was on the phone". She spoke when she appeared.

"I was just calling to check on you, you alright?"

"Yeah, just tired." Destiny yawned she had a long day and a warm bath and some rest would do her.

"I know that look, what's wrong with you Dess?" Jania looked at her concerned.

"What look?"

"That look! What the hell that nigga do now?"

She sighed, debating on if She wanted to talk to her about it or not. She had much love for Jania, but Destiny gets real distant from people when She's going through shit. Going against her gut of her just keeping her problems to herself , She went on and told her how She was feeling at the moment.

"It's just- well me and Davonte been kinda rocky with each other lately, I feel like he's messing around on me and-"

Destiny stopped talking when She seen jania make a stank face and roll her eyes, thinking it was on the slick but She most definitely caught it. "What was all of that for?"

"All of what?" She asked as if she was confused.

"That face and that eye roll."

"I'ma be honest Dess, you really need to let his ass go. He's just not any good for you and you know that, you just in denial."

Destiny fixed her self in the chair resting her arms completely on her desk before responding to what she said. "What makes you say that?"