𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟏𝟐

→

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 : 𝖣𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃. 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 furiously beat his fist against his baby mother's door in much of a hurry.

Von was angry, angry that Dess wouldn't speak to him, even though he's been tracking her he feels like they've had enough space from each other especially since it's been a month since he last talked to her .he thought he would give her space for a week to calm down but it turned into a month and he was furious about it.

The door swung open revealing the brown skin woman with her hair tied into a messy bun as she had on black biker shorts and a big t-shirt.

"Dayvon wtf is wrong with you banging on my dam door like that!" Kema shouted closing the door behind her.

"Man move," he said before brushing past her storming into the house talking under his breath but before he could get upstairs to the young one she quickly pulled him back with all her might seeing he was a heavy person.

It was his time to get the younger one and he knew he wasn't in the right state of mind but he knew how his baby mother was and didn't need any more problems so he came to get him anyways.

"Dayvon chill Tf out what's wrong!" She asked trying to confront him with a hug only for him to push her away with a mug.

"Ain't shit wrong wit' me I'm tryna get my son I got shit to do shakema!"

"look calm down just talk to me ok dayvon is upstairs sleeping and I don't need you waking him up you need to calm down." she knew how bad Von's temper was as he was a hot head and she knew that. she knew ways to calm him which were talking to him ease him down to levels where he calms down.

"Look ion wanna talk about it Aight so Lemme get my son Tf you steady tryna talk to a Nigga foe!" He shouted once again.

"Dayvon! He's asleep, Look come sit with me on the couch." she grabbed his hand pulling him into the living room the two took a seat on the couch.