𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟐

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰 : 𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐃. 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑.

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏

The sound of dess alarm went off she quickly jumped up looking at the time and saw that she was almost late for work.

"Davonte why didn't you wake me up!". She shoved his arm.

"Maybe if you wasn't out all night at the club looking like a hoe I probably would've". he nonchalantly said still laying down with his eyes closed.

That one stung

That comment hurt Destiny's feelings because for him to call her a hoe when she was far from it hurt her the most she had finally gotten out of her confront zone only for davonte to say she looked hoeish.

"Wow". she mumbled as her lip quivered she was trying not to cry she was a cry baby at times so certain things hurt her feelings.

Before you knew destiny had arrived to work pretty late and on her way she stopped for coffee she had a bit of a hang over but would be ok.

She walked inside the building her a bad headache she greeted all the other workers walking to her office but stopped hearing her loud friend.

"Heyy bitch I seen the pictures last night!". her friend Jayda shouted giving Dess a hug.

Dess and Jayda formed a friendship here at work when Dess first got hired she was treated like a blow average like they didn't believe in her but Jayda did and encouraged her to keep going from there they've always been friends.

"Heyy jay how you been". she slightly tilted her head adjusting her bag on her shoulders.

"I've been fine but enough about me how have you been because you usually don't go out". the two walked into her office catching up with eachother.

"I've...I've been ok I guess just living ya know I'll be fine". she forced out a smile.

"It's davonte". Jayda sighed "you need to leave his goofy ass Dess you a bad bitch and you ain't about to be treated like you basic boo".

"But I love him and it's ha-". before she could finsh Jayda cut her off.

"Dess stop that love him shit if he loved you he wouldn't treat you how he does and most definitely wouldn't make you feel less about yourself so
stop!".

"Plus he ain't even all that cute look at his dreads shit look dirty". she turned her phone to dess and She was met with a picture of davonte.

 she turned her phone to dess and She was met with a picture of davonte