𝐇.𝐏 - 𝟎𝟑

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 : 𝖳𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝖾𝗌𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃. 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

A/n: side note the pictures or gifs I use represent what they have on if some didn't know

Von walked inside his building he owned a company and was a business man. he owned more than one building some he would tear down and rebuild them to his liking he had a company to maintain with his two personality.

Number #1: Mr.Bennett at work

Number #2 : Von at night when he wasn't at work

As he walked to his office along side Durk and booka everyone kept their eyes trained on their laptops.

"Man I'm telling you she ugly den a bitch!". Durk claimed gaining a laugh from booka.

"He ain't lying shorty look like a dam horse and you fuckin that?". He referred to one of Vons hoes he would fuck from every now and then she wasn't noting but a quick nut to him but she thought more.

"Can y'all shut tf up!" He shouted startling everyone in the office. "get tf back to work nosey asses". he shouted they all quickly got back to work you didn't want him on his bad side at all when it came to his work place especially.

"Nigga don't get mad at us". book shrugged his shoulders "ain't our fault shorty look like a horse and you just the hair on the ass dangling tf along". he declared.

As von made his way towards his office the three men stopped in their tracks noticing kris sitting on Vons desk with noting on but a silk black robe on and black six-inch heels . Her legs spread wide open lounging on his desk while she leans back in his chair playing with herself.

Booka and durks eyes gets big while the two stood on both sides of Von they where mad because they've never got no shit like this so was confused how Von got it they wouldn't mind they hoes showing them love like this.

"Hey daddy". kris said with her voice laced with sex appeal she tossed her head back from the pressure she felt From her fingers.

"Kris tf is wrong witchu". he shouted annoyed at her half naked in his office yeah he didn't mind it but today he wasn't in the best of moods.

"Dam shorty was ready and all". Durk joked while booka snickered.

"I'll catch up with y'all niggas later get out". he dismissed them out watching the two walk out he closed the door and walked over towards kris with a hard mug.