Ride together 2

Author's note: I Change something that Ashwini or Ninad don't come unka badla Sonali or omakr ok) 

Author's pov 

It was around 2 when the Chavan's stopped for lunch , as everyone was very hungry..

The journey till now was a silent one , because everyone else was sleeping while Pakhi was silent Not saying anything thinking Samrat would get angry And Samrat was silent thinking it will make her uncomfortable...

They all walked in a resturant and got settled , soon a waiter came And they placed their order
Om- kaun kya kya kha rha ha

M- main naan , aur paneer

V- main bhi

K- main noodles 

Sai: fried rice

Son: Mara liya halka khana

P- main ek cold coffee aur ek sandwich..

O- bas itna hi

P- haa wo Mama main gaadi main chips kha rhi thi jb aap sab soye the.. Is liye utna bhookh nhi ha..

Ninad nodded and turned to Samrat and said
N- aur tu Samrat?

S- main dal chawal kahunga Mama

The waiter took their order while they sat there talking to each other..

Soon their food came and they all had their lunch...

S- 3 baj gai ha chalte ha , warna late ho jaiyega aabhi bhi 10 ghante ki journey baaki ha..

Everyone got up ,after they paid the bill..

P- Omi mama aap aab aage bath jao

( Pakhi said, even though she didn't wanted to sit in the middle.. She didn't know why but she wanted to sit in the front seat, maybe because sitting in the Middle with Virat just behind her was affecting her in some way)

Omkar looked at Pakhi and then at Samrat who was looking at Pakhi with hurt..

O- actually Pakhi aabhi aabhi heavy khana khaya ha na toh neend aa jaiyegi , tu bath filhal baad main mai bath jaunga..

Pakhi nodded her head feeling happy inside that Omkar didn't agree to her request..
She was Happy that she doesn't have to sit in the Middle And tourcher herself with the thought that Virat was right behind her with his wife..
And once they all sat at their respective seat, Samrat started the car..

Everyone was busy in their own little world when Mohit  said
M- yaar bore ho rha ha please kuch khelte ha naa

Virat- kya khelega ?

M- kuch bhi jaise antakshari ya truth and dare...

Son- antakshari khelte ha..chalo sb team banao

O- main aur Sonali captain.

Son- theek ha toh main Mohit, Pakhi,Sai ko leti hu..

O- Toh mein Jeeva-shiva or karisma ko leta h hoon. Chalo tum log start karo

Son- theek ha toh hum start krte ha..

And Sonali started singing
Mile Ho Tum Humko
Bade Naseebon Se
Churaya Hai Maine
Kismat Ki Lakeeron Se

Teri Mohabbat Se Saanse Mili Hai

Sada Rehna Dil Mein Kareeb Hoke

Mile Ho Tum Humko
Bade Naseebon Se
Churaya Hai Maine
Kismat Ki Lakeeron Se..

Got Someone to Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें