chapter 2

It was 8:00am, and your boss told you that you was allowed to come and meet Freddy fazbear and his gang and look around the place before you can start your shift. You walked over to your closet and opened it,looking for your uniform. You grabbed it and pulled it out and started to get dressed. After you put on you uniform, you walked out of your room and walked downstairs.

 After you put on you uniform, you walked out of your room and walked downstairs

(This Is you btw, you can change the hairstyle and colour if you want)

You decided to skip breakfast, and probably just get something from the pizzaplex and walked out of your house. closing the door behind you and locking it. You strolled over to your car and got inside. "I hope I don't mess this up" you thought and drove to the building.

(Time skip)

You arrived at the placed and parked your car. Your boss told you what your first day would be like, scanning the animatronics to make sure their not broken or malfunctioning as well as a tour of the entire facility. You walked inside and immediately covered your ears, with the loud screaming and yelling from the kids and teenagers. You noticed a young male with brown hair and blue eyes, and saw that he was wearing a uniform. "He must be a day guard" you thought and walked over to him.

"Hello my name is y/n, what's your name?" You asked smiling. He looked at you and smiled back. "Hey you must be the new night guard right? My names Brian" he said, placing his hands in his pockets. "Yeah I'm a bit nervous though, I hope I don't mess up" you told him. "You'll be fine, I got nervous when I started working here, but I started to get used to this place" he said reassuring you. "Okay I was wondering if you know where the animatronics are, our boss told me I had to introduce myself." You didn't know why you had to introduce yourself to some robots, it was kinda weird but you ignored it. Besides you did want to see them up close anyways. You thought and looked at Brian. "Of course follow me, their performing on stage right now, but it'll be over soon." He said and went to where the stage was, you nodded and followed him. You saw a lot of people near the stage, and looked up to see the animatronics singing and playing their instruments.

You looked at Chica and she was white with a pink bow on her head and blue or purple eyes, with pink face paint and pink lipstick. And she was wearing what looked liked green and pink sports tape, wrapped around the heels of her feet, and green triangle earrings. And she was holding a blueberry blue and hot pink star shaped guitar. You looked at the gray wolf and she had face paint on with purple lipstick and green finger nails. Her hair was long and silver and had a green streak on her hair, and was holding a green keytar. You looked over at the Alligator, he had pointy teeth with black claws and had a red mohawk. He was also wearing a green scale-textured pants, spots on his arms and cheeks and a light yellow colour on his belly and lower jaw. The last one is the one and only freddy fazbear, his fur was orange and he had a black top hat, adorned with a blue stripe and a black bowtie. He has small sharp teeth with blue finger nails and a blue lightning bolt on his chest. He's wearing large red shoulder pauldrons, spiky bracelets and a red earring in his left ear, And was wearing makeup.

They all looked amazing and you looked at Freddy and the Alligator to see them both looking at you with a slight blush on both of their faces. "Wait can animatronics even blush?" You thought and looked back at them, to see them looking back at the crowd. "Maybe we should sit at a table and wait" Brian said, looking at the mass of people. You nodded and you both went over to a nearby table and sat down, while looking at Freddy and his gang. Their performance was finally over and notice that they was roaming around people's tables and saying hi. Freddy noticed you and Brian and stomped towards you both with a bright smile. "Goodmorning Brian, who is your friend?" He asked, looking at you. "Hey Freddy this the new night guard, the boss was telling you and the others about. You was about to say hello when he enveloped your shoulders in his hands. You was surprised and gre more nervous, when he came close to your face. "H-hey what are- you quickly closed your eyes, when his bright blue eyes emitted a light that flashed into your eyes.

His eyes went back to normal and standed back up straight while letting go of your shoulders. "Hello y/n it is nice to meet you" you opened your eyes and was confused on what that was but didn't question him. "U-um hello" you said stuttering a bit. Freddy smiled softly at you and noticed his ears wiggling a bit. "You have a pretty name, and I hope we can be friends" you blushed a bit and giggled, making him blush a bit. "I hope so too and I'd like to meet your friends, if that's okay" you asked, looking up at him. "Of course would you like me to hold your hand? I don't want you to get hurt, you know with the crowd." He asked taking out his hand. You smiled and grabbed his hand gently, making his ears wiggle again.