Chapter 6

You was in your office, drinking coffee/tea while looking at the cameras. The Animatronics were in their rooms, getting ready for their next show. Montgomery gator was charging, roxanne wolf was brushing her long, silky hair. Glamrock Chica was playing her guitar and freddy fazbear was fixing his bowtie and hat. Everyone was going fine until you started to hear something weird and grew confused on what that was. You sat up and looked around you to see where the noise was coming from. And your fission started to get blurry, you stepped back and held onto the chair to stop you from falling. You saw something blurry skip near the elevator and saw it leave And notice the blurriness was going away. You gripped your head,getting a headache from that and slowly sat back onto your chair. "W-what the hell was that?" You questioned yourself and went to go check on the robots, to see if they were okay to head to the stage.

You walked up to monty's room first and knocks on it. "Come in" you heard him say and used your card to open the door. "Hey monty just wanted to check up on you to see if your okay to go" you said as you walked inside his room. "Hey cutie, nah I'm fine but my nails do need fixing though" he told you and showed you his black nails to see the black colour vanishing a bit. "That's not too bad I can just paint them black, do you use paint?" You asked and he nodded. "It's on my vanity, Scott told me to keep it just incase" you picked up the black paint which looks likes nail polish and sat on the couch next to monty. "don't move okay, I don't want to mess up your nails." You said and he nodded. You painted his nails and they were shiny and nice. "There we go good as new" you smiled and placed the paint g
Back onto the vanity. He looked at his sharp nails and smiled, showing his teeth. "Thanks cutie there neat." Your welcome I gotta go check on the others, I guess I'll see you after the show. You picked up your tablet and quickly scanned him. You eas about to leave when you felt something cold and metal press onto your cheek you froze and looked at monty to see that he kissed your cheek. He smirked seeing you blush and chuckled making you blush more. "See ya later cutie" he said and you quickly nodded, walking out of his room and went up to Chica's room.

You knocked on her door and didn't hear a response. "She must of not heard me because of her guitar" you thought and opened it to see her back turned to you and playing her instrument. She saw you by her mirror and stopped playing, turning to you with a surprised look. "Oh you scared me, sorry I didn't see you come in" she spoke and and you smiled. "It's alright I just came to ask if you don't have any broken parts anywhere and not malfunctioning" "well I am kinda dirty from eating pizza" she said giggling a bit. You raised an eyebrow and walked up to her. "You can eat food?" You asked and she nodded happily. "Yep they gave us a new upgrade where we can taste and feel, it's awesome!" She yelled with glee. You smiled and opened your bag, grabbing a soft cloth and rubbing alcohol. Chica sat down on her chair and you wiped the dirt and pizza stains off her. You wiped the last smudge on her cheek and placed your things away.

"There all done" you said and she smiled brightly, giving you a tight hug. "Oh thank you so much, I look so shiny!" "Y-your welcome chica, but can y-you please let me go, I c-can't breathe" you said and she let go of you apolizing. "Sorry dear" "it's alright" you giggled a bit and quickly scanned her. You both said goodbye and you went up to roxy's room and knocked on it. "You can come in" you heard her say and you opened it to see her brushing her tail. "Hey pup what do you want?" She asked and you walked up to her. "Hey roxy sorry to bother you I just wanted to check up on you to see if your not broken or anything" "I'm perfectly fine" she said, looking at you. "Okay great" you scanned her and walked out of her room. Last but not least was freddy, you walked up to his door and knocked on it. "Hello?" You heard freddy say. "Hey Freddy may I come in?" You asked. "Of course you can come in" you opened his door and saw him looking around. "What are you doing?" You asked and he looked at you. "I have lost my earring and I can't find it" he said frowning.

"Don't worry freddy I'll help you find it" you both smiled and started looking for his earring. You picked up the coach cushions to see his red earring. "Freddy I found it" you spoke and picked it up. "Really thank you very much y/n" he softly smiled and placed his earring back into his ear. "I have no idea how that got there" you giggled and scanned him, seeing that the tablet was beeping a light red. You raised your eyebrow and looked around freddy to see nothing broken or dirty on him. unless there was something wrong with his chest plate again or his endoskeloten. "Freddy is your chest plate not working again?" You questioned and he shook his head. "Is everything okay?" "I don't know the tablet is beeping red which means there's something wrong with you, but you look fine to me?" "Maybe the tablet needs fixing?" He asked. "Yeah maybe it's just the tablet, I'm sure you'll be fine on stage. You said and he nodded. "Oh I almost forget here's a present for giving me that necklace" you said and gave him a small box with a bow on it. "F-For me?" He stuttered blushing a bit. You smiled and nodded, seeing him smile and open the present. He looked inside it and saw a golden bracelet with his name on it. He smiled brightly and hugged you gently, making you blush.

"Thank you very much, superstar I will keep this safe" he let you go and patted your head. You giggled and looked up at him. "I'm glad you like it but I gotta go, your show is about to start." "Yes of course I will see you after the show y/n" you nodded and walked out of his room and went back to your office.

(Glamrock Freddy's pov)

I made sure I looked okay and stepped out of my room, to see my friends walk out of their rooms. We walked to the back room, where we get listed up into the stage. We got our instruments ready and saw a lot of people near the stage. We all smiled and started to play while dancing. I was about to walk near the edge of the stage, to give some of the people hive fives, when all of a sudden my vision started to turn red and glitching. I stepped back as I started to malfunctioning and fell to the floor to see everyone's shocked faces. I tried to open my eyes but my vision instantly turned picked black.