Chapter 5

You walked up to Freddy's door and knocked on it, hearing his metallic footsteps approach near the door

You walked up to Freddy's door and knocked on it, hearing his metallic footsteps approach near the door. The door opened to reveal freddy and his face lit up with glee, showing his small sharp teeth. "Hello y/n, I see you have brought monty" he said, looking at him. "He asked if he can come with me, I hope you don't mind" "not at all superstar, he can also see your reward" he said and stepped out of the way. You and monty walked inside and you sat next to the gaint freddy plushie while monty sat next to you.

You saw Freddy walk over to his mirror and pick up a present that's been wrapped in f/c and 2f/c wrapping paper. He walked over to you and held it out for you to take. You smiled and grabbed it, then started peeling away the plastic wrapping. You opened the box and looked inside, to see a beautiful golden necklace with a star on it. A look of awe crept onto your face and you looked at Freddy with glee. "F-Freddy this is beautiful, thank you so much!" You spoke, placing the necklace around your neck. Freddy blushes a bit and chuckles. "You are very welcome, y/n." Monty looked up at Freddy while rasing his eyebrow
"Where did you get that necklace?" He asked, sitting up. Freddy looked at monty with an anxious look on his face. And walked up to him, whispering quietly to him so you couldn'thear them. You grew confused and looked down whilst fidgeting with your fingers. "Why is he whispering to him, did freddy stole the necklace?" You thought and looked at them both to see them looking at you. "What's wrong?" You asked, sitting up.

"O-oh it's nothing superstar, I am glad that you like the necklace" he said, smiling softly. You realised you haven't done some of your tasks yet and looked around to see if there was a clock in his room "hey guys what time is it?" You questioned. You saw monty's red eye glow blue for a second then looked down at you. "It's 12am" monty told you. Your eyes widened in surprised and quickly sat up, grabbing your torch. "Sorry guys I gotta go, I'll see you later" you said and walked out of Freddy's room.

(Roxanne wolf pov)

"Freddy and monty have been acting a bit strange lately?" I spoke, while brushing my long beautiful hair. "It could be that new night guard, they always look at her when we're on stage and blush." I heard chica say. I groaned in annoyance at how stupid it would be, a human and an animatronic together. I like the cute pup but if she likes them back then I hope she knows that she can't be with them, it just won't work out. Me and Chica don't really know her that much since we only met her once. I thought and placed my hair brush down. "Hey roxy we should go say hi to her, we've only met her one and I wanna know more about her" chica said as she ate some of the pizza. "I don't know chica what if she's like Vanessa, all rude and bossy?" "I don't think she is, if she was then she wouldn't be with Freddy and monty in Freddy's room." She said with her mouth full, but suddenly got startled when I slammed my hands onto the table. "What why didn't you tell me?!" I yelled. "I thought that you wouldn't care" she told me with a frown. "Whatever let's go check on them, I don't want anything bad to happen" I said and walked out of my room with chica following behind.

(Your pov)

I looked around a bit of the pizzaplex to see if everything was alright, and no one running around. I noticed a big door with cute clouds around it and walked up to it. "I'm guessing this is the daycare" I said to myself and tried to open it but it was locked. "Hopefully there's no one in there sneaking around" I thought and went back to my office.

(Sorry if this chapter was boring, I'm gonna put Gregory in it because I can't think of anything else to write but I'm gonna change it a bit if that's okay)