Monster is a Monster (part 2)

Once you stare up the whole world seem to sink into you like syrup. The feeling consumes your very being. Leaving a bitter sweet sensation to envelop your tastes buds. My mouth lightly quiver and tremble from sour solution I swallow. 

I open my eyes. To take a quick look up. Their eyes...Aiming straight at what makes me scared the most. How do they see through me? They laugh. They scoff. They accuse.

I hear a light sigh come from Mrs. Coli mouth. Her attention instantly turns to another student, "Demila? Would you please read for your friend?"

Demila...Young Irish sweetheart. Sweet as gummy drop but bitter as lemon drops. With every sentence sounding like angel singing. Yet, like a dream that goes on repeat. You'll like the fluffiness of your dream. Yet, it could be a totally nightmare as well.

"Gladly!", Demila smiled reaching at little blue ELA note book. Pealing the pages and looks down to then stare in fear as well. Slowly mouthing, "Why isn't it here...?" Demila embarrassedly smile almost about to tell of her mistake.

When I felt this impression. She had no writing of the lesson due to leaving last week. I could see deep red appearing on her once confident features. Now, to now be cowering in utter disgust.

I gradually stood up. Holding a deep breath within my lungs. Making me feel like a balloon. Almost filled to brink of explosion. Letting out some of the air then into a full exhale. I focus my word and speak, "I can speak for m-myself."

Picking up the book. "Hounds are expected to run. However they meet at the end of night." A loud thump! Thump~ Thump~

Cotten ball dry out my mouth. Making me cough on my words. Looking up meeting eye contact with Mrs. Coli. I connect my thoughts. To sit back down.

"Thanks Harley. Happy to see your still with us.", Mrs. Coli scoffs looking forward at the Chalkboard.

"At last...peace...", I reassured myself as black muck seeped further and further into white tile.