Monster Is a Monster (part 4)

SPLASH!
How I saw it I don't know, but, deep breath. Everything is disappearing. Puddles of color blurring my vision above. Like water colors rushing against the white Canvas. Covering every inch. Spreading its imagination crossed every inch.

I'm so close. The Surface. I'm dying. My breath is failing. I just wanna touch the ground. GO!
Pushing with all my might. My legs began to fade.  My heart beating in my throat. Heading into pure  defeat. Only. At this moment I felt a spark in light my soul. Just above me. Somewhere...above the surface area...A shadow leaned over at the pool. Now, seeing a more defining character within the lighting.

The water. It moved intensely. "Was it yelling?", Again I was confused. Seeing the person waving it's hands. Again vibration shook. Sending waves above to break ways. Hitting nearby side of the pool. "voice? noise?", a sudden yell from above. Very muffled by the water. However, somewhere in between the lines of, "REACH OUT! PUSH! GOD, DAMN IT!"

"That's new...Strange voice was calling out to me about my safety. And here I thought. That I was creepy one?" I mocked. Finally, with last moment of true. I wiggled my leg side to side. Reaching my hand out.
....
....
Beap~
....
....
BEAP! BEAP!
....
*Soft accordion and guitar duo throughout the air*
....
"Harley? Honey? Are you gonna eat? Its gonna get cold if you don't eat."
....
....
"I know, you hate your teachers. But won't you give them another chance?
Pretty please? For me?"
..(Mumble) ..
"I KNEW YOU WOULD! Thank you." *kiss*
....
....
"It's finally, Summer! Why don't you go to the pool?"
..(mumble)..
"It's too cold? Why would you think that?
..(mumble)..
"Auntie Gina will take you! I'm sure you both will have a blast!"
....
....
"One last time, please? I beg of you...just try...for me?"
....
....
"No. More. Secrets. NO, MORE."
..(Shuffle)..
"Wait. What...A-are y-you...DOING?!
..mumble..
"What do you not understand? It's never gonna change? You know that. Right?
...
...
"DAMN IT! HARLY! YOU- you've waited too long! How could you not take it?!
...
"SELFISH!"
...
"PRIDEFUL!"
...
"NONSENSE!"
...
"Y-YOU, MONSTER!"
...
Drunk and delusional, " I-I w-WISH! I NEVER! G-Gave, BIRTH TO YOU!
....
....
.........

"DON'T GIVE UP!" The voice yelled from above. Shaking out Out of the feeling. Adrenaline kicking me one last time. Reaching out as far. Their hand clasp around mine. Instantly I was pulled to the surface. Rushing like feeling envelope my head. Sending me into a spin of wanting to throw up or pass out.

*SHOO! SPLASH!*

My heart nearly beating out of chest. Heaving and coughing. Looking up at my savior. Seeing a red hair figure next to me...

The figure turn to me. She laughed saying,
"Sure am glad I saw you drive in. Before I locked that gate. Eh? At least your free now."

"I'm free." I smiled back laughing