Monster is a Monster (part 3)

Letting you a-ALL KNOW THATS THEIR GONNA BE CUSING BUT SOME BLEEPED FOR YOU AND FOR OTHERS SAFETY!

******* {{(>_<)}} ******* Enjoy!!

Few classes pass through my finger. I stare at the floor blankly. Watching the mucky malaise consume the tiles. A loud snap echo through the classroom. Sending my attention to the clock.

To hear...Ring~ Ring~...DING DONG! DING DONG!

I hear my teacher Mr.March shout out, "Class is finished! All are excused! However..." He paused staring off into the back of the classroom. Then continued, "We have a test next class." Not a second after finishing his announcement. The whole class moaned with irritation.

Hearing him say the same thing twice never bothered me. Its not like I'm ever around when they have the testing done. Due to my ability. Yet, to me I will take this as a plus! Just think...Less test equal less work I do. All I care is to get out of this hell hole.

"You know...They've's an even bigger one outside."

"Huh?", Looking around very confused. Yet, their on the floor tile a purple puddy formed.

"I'm right here.." Clear rusty voice echo from the purple puddle. Black eye blinking sending liquid and unknown noise into the quiet classes room. My eyes don't move or blink...My only fear was that this was a Guleart...A monstrous that eat those who see the white spaces of the brain.

However, I'm here at least...Thats what I thought...Right?

My nervousness instantly transformed into a panic attack. Hearing my heart beat aggressively out my chest. Leaving my soul breathless and open for attack from the Embarrassment. I stare at the unknown origin of This creature...I only know I'll be safe until it forms.

Being in mid-thought to be intruded by a soft slime consuming my skin. Goosebumps lines my skins. Keeping my eye peeled to the front of classroom. When it spoke agains, "I don't mean you any harm...Harley? Was it?"

Not was only my flight or attack sense speaking for me to jump out the window. But this goo was consuming my entire shoulder. So when this "MUDDY PUDDY Pool of muck" is telling me to breath and be relaxed.

Who the F***?!! Would do that in this situation. It literally eat me alive. If that's not already enough red flags. In the left corner nearby the whiteboard. Another puddy muddy thing was being formed expert bright orange.

Jumping back toward the window. I trying to break through this tar like substance. Pushing down desk and pulling my hot red army knife. Trying to cut through. Tar that was cold but like human body heat...But, when it started to glow a hot magma purple...A ungodly amount of heat raged. Inside this raged it pulsed. Like a heart beat...

"It's gonna try to eat me...AH! Fu**! NO!", Finally! I break the Grasp of this substance. Making full our sprint for the window. Pulling the lever and thrusting the glass aside. I pull myself to very edge.

Down below was nothing but the massive pool. Just filled today...Luckily...Time for some dive practice...