The Andrews-Murdoch Wedding

It's seemed as if it was yesterday when Thomas and William sat down with Bruce Ismay to discuss wedding plans and now all those plans have come to life. The design of the alter, as they had decided to choose a church, to the flowers suited by the pews. Of course, Ismay was chosen as Thomas's best man, and William chose Charles Lightoller. With the help of others, everything came full circle, from the baking of the cake to the sewing of the clothes. It was Father Thomas Bayles who was chosen to lead the service, given how awkward the thought of Captain Smith doing it was. Standing at the alter, Thomas looked upon the crowd that held many familiar faces. Andrews and Murdoch had done a pick and choice of their groomsmen.
Murdoch: Lightoller, Wilde, Lowe, Moody
Andrews: Ismay, Phillips, Bride, Fleet
Reginald is was arranged as the ring holder, but Andrews also allowed him to be a groomsman on his side with Frederick.
In the open hallway of the church, across from the alter, stood Will Murdoch. He stood alone, and he wasn't holding any flowers or anything, but even so, he felt awkward standing there. "We'll... this is awkward!" He joked. Everyone chuckled, including Thomas. Nevertheless, he walked with a smile. It was a smile that only grew when he met eyes with Thomas. Standing in front of the alter, they held each other's hands. With a smile, Father Bayles began. "Dearly beloveds, friends and family. We are gathered here today for a very special moment. If it weren't for all the faces in this room, and perhaps many more that couldn't make it here today, Mr. Thomas Andrews and Mr. William Murdoch's lives wouldn't be as they are today, and for that matter, we perhaps wouldn't be all gathered here today. So without further a do: Mr. Thomas Andrews Jr., do you take this Scotsman as your forever beloved?" "I do." Thomas said. His smile not fading and his eyes not leaving Will's. Nodding, Father Bayles turns to Will. "And Mr. William McMaster Murdoch, do you take this Irishman as your forever beloved?" "I do." Will said, nodding his own head. "Well, I now announce you both: husband and well... husband!" Father Bayles said. Everyone cheered and clapped as the two newly weds shared a kiss. Later that night, was the reception where the two newlyweds had their own dance, and a dance with their mothers. It was heartwarming. During the reception, there were people who wanted to talk to the new couple, and while both Thomas and William were social butterflies in ways, they didn't want a special time such as this to go to waste just talking to people. They wanted to have fun. They want to dance and such, especially Will. For him, talking can wait. Thomas's heart seemed to swell every time he saw Will's genuine smile. It was just so cheerful, as well as what could be called contagious, which Phillips and Fleet also have. The night seemed to go by fast, but at the same time, in slow motion. Oh, not even the word 'wonderful' can describe such a night!

Thomas Andrews awoke in a cozy hotel bedroom. William Murdoch was cozied up next to him in deep slumber. What time was it? Thomas looked over at the clock, which read 4:30 am. Cozying up again, he snuggles closer to his beloved. Although now legally wed, the two still kept their own last names, preferring to take the other's last name as a middle name of sorts.
William McMaster Andrews Murdoch
Thomas Murdoch Andrews Jr.
Thomas seemed to cozy deeper when he felt his lover embrace him. And within minutes, he fell back into a peaceful sleep.