He loves me... He loves me not

For the next few days, the feelings only got stronger... until William couldn't stand it anymore. Thomas couldn't stand it much more either, but he didn't know if he could manage to get his feelings out... but William knew he had to. He had to get it off of his chest! One day, he pulled Thomas aside. "Can we talk, Mr. Andrews?.. In private?" He asked. "Sure." Said Andrews. Murdoch signaled Andrews to follow. "I need to tell you something! It's very important! But I prefer I tell you when we're all alone." Said Murdoch. He could feel his face heating up slightly. "Okay... where should we go?" Asked Andrews. "My quarters... if you don't mind?.." Murdoch said. "Fine by me!" Andrews replied. Once inside, it was time to admitt feeling. "What's so important?" Asked Andrews. "Thomas... I have to admit something to you!" Was William admitting what Thomas thought he was? If he was, Thomas didn't know how to react. "What is it?" William hesitated for a moment. "I... I love you, Thomas! And I know that might sound weird... but I can't help it... I'm in love with you, Thomas!" William confessed. Thomas felt the same way... but he didn't know how to react or what to say... he wished he could find the words to say it back as WIlliam stared back at him waiting for a response... but he couldn't... he wished so badly... but all he could do was make a quick escape out of the room... "I... uh... I gotta go..." leaving William with the thought of not loving him the same way back... feeling like everything was for nothing... William locks the door, and slides down the wall and sat in a ball with his knees up against his chest. Tears running down his face.