First Step of Love: Denial

William Murdoch P.O.V.                                                                                                                                                                                                           

For the longest while, Officer Murdoch couldn't figure it out. Whenever he was in the presence of Thomas Andrews, a dear friend of his, he felt something... different... something new... he didn't really pay much attention to it at first, until he had dreams about Thomas... that's when he asked himself, "Is he really in love with Mr. Andrews?" But whenever his mind brought this question to him, he would deny it. "No. There's no way. We're just friends. Besides, there's no way he would feel the same way! I'm not gay... and I don't think Thomas is either!" He would think to himself. But the more he denied it, the more he really thought about it. After a long while... he finally believed what his mind was telling him... whenever he looked into Thomas's brown eyes, he felt that feeling... whenever Thomas looked at him, he felt that feeling... and he liked that feeling. For the longest time, William was in denial... but he was now certain... he really was in love with Thomas! And he didn't mind it at all! He only hoped that Thomas felt the same...                             

Thomas Andrews P.O.V.
For the same long period of time as William, Thomas couldn't figure out the feeling he would feel when he would be around Officer Murdoch. He tried to convince himself it was nothing and just shake it off. But as time passed, he only thought about it more and more. But he denied it more and more. "No! I'm not in love! Just friends! Just friends! Just... love... I'm in love..." He would tell himself. And he was right. But did William feel the same way? Well... there's only one way to find out...