Raia.

Tubbo's pov
Michael started crying. I got up and took care if what ge was crying about. Sense i was awake i was not going back to bed. I was just waking around ranboo's room. I grabbed a little plush abd gave it to Michael. He snuggled up next to it. Ranboo scared me by teleport next to me.

Ranboo
He's so cute.

Tubbo
Yes he is. I'm glad you said yes.

Ranboo
I am too.

Raia and rain came home today. We showed them Michael. I could tell that raia was trying not to get mad. I could tell she likes being the center of attention... i think or she was getting mad that ranboo would be to busy with Michael that he would not play or take care of rain for her. I took Michael out of ranboo's hands.

Raia
Ranboo do you want to hold rain?

Ranboo
Sure

She handed rain to her and talked off. Ranboo handed rain to his mom.

Ron
Ranboo i need to talk with you.

Ranboo
Ok.

While ranboo and his dad were talking me and Ruth hand fun talking and playing with the babys.

Ruth
Is Micheal hungry?

Tubbo
Yeah

Ruth
K. Raia won't be a vary good mother i know it.

Tubbo
Figured when she handed rain to ranboo.

Ruth
It's sad that she is probably not going to be a vary good mother. Hope ranboo is better.

Tubbo
He's amazing father. I was busy cleaning his room. He fed Michael and played with him until i was done.

Ruth
Thats good. I feel so bad for Rain. Raia doesn't really love her. She suggested that she left her at the hospital.

Tubbo
I won't swear around these too. But what the he mouthed f**k.

Ruth
I know. I got mad at her. I told her that i would take care of her.

Tubbo
That good. At least rain will not call raia mom.

Ruth
Yeah...

Tubbo
Hey its ok. At least now you have two grandkids.

Ruth
Yeah good point.

We fed them.

Tubbo
I'm going to go put Michael down for a nap.

Ruth
Ok.

I  walked up stairs and put him in his crib.

Ranboo's pov
__________________________________
Back to when Ron asked to talk with Ranboo
__________________________________

Ron
Ranboo... you might not be married but I'm giving you my crown in 3 months.

Ranboo
.................

Raia
That's not fair!!

Ron
Raia.

Raia
I should be queen he knows nothing about being a king.

Ron
Ether do you.

Raia
But I've had more experience being a queen tho and where would mothers crown be going.

Me
Are you stupid or something.

Ron
Tubbo

Raia
This is stupid.

Me
Your stupid.

Raia
Where would we go we could be kicked out of the castle if ranboo wanted to.