our wedding.

Me
Ok so before i continue with the story. This will be the last part. But we will get to see some of the future in my other beeduo book not my high-school au. So this part is probably going to be long.

Little bit of Michael's pov.
I was up my parents weren't. So i hit the side of my bed to get there attention. One of my dads got up. He put me on the ground. I was getting good at walking. Rain was getting good at talking. She was old enough that we could play together. I have difficulties getting down the stairs. But i walk down like 4 or 5 then my dad picks me up and we go to the kitchen. Rain and grandma are in the kitchen.

Rain
Miweal

I waved at her. I herd the door open. Then Rosie can to the kitchen.

Tubbo
Hi Rosie

Rosie
I'm aloud to come in here when ever right.

Tubbo
Of course you are.

I saw my other dad he had teleported down here. He scared me so i jumped.

Tubbo's pov

Tubbo
Micheal why did you jump?

Ranboo
Boo! He kinda whispered

Tubbo
Ranboo!

Ranboo
Sorry. Hey Rosie.

Rosie
Hi ranboo. What's for breakfast here?

Ruth
Pancakes.

Rosie
OoOo sounds good.

Ruth
Ranboo, is it fine if Rain and Michael play in the living room for a while?

Ranboo
It's all good.

Ruth
Ok.

I put Micheal down and graded rain. We walked to the living room. There was a box of toys by the wall. I grabbed that and tommy came over.

Tommy
Yo tubs.

Tubbo
Hi Toms

Tommy
So how are we going to plan this wedding and who is that?

Tubbo
That's rain. She's raia's child that she abandoned. So Ruth took her.

Tommy
Wow.

Tubbo
Yeah. Anyway are we planning the wedding or not.

Tommy
Right.

Rosie
Tubbo can i play with Michael and rain?

Tubbo
Sure

Tommy
Ok so what's flowers?

Tubbo
Umm. Oh sunflowers and aliums.

Tommy
Ok. Umm

Tubbo
Hate wedding planning.

Tommy
Same. Oof the whole kingdom and other kingdoms are going to be there. It's rules. We learn that in history.

Tubbo
Oh wow you really do pay attention in class.

Tommy
I'm not that dum

Tubbo
Sure

Rosie
Oh can i be the flower girl?

Tubbo
Of course. Put that down Tommy.

Tommy
K.

Tommy asked questions and stuff. We got the whole thing done. Which was awesome. We planned the wedding in four days. We can get that done if we work hard enough. Rosie
Played with rain and Michael until she had to leave. I was excited but nervous at the same time. I told ranboo. Then word got out to everyone. Dream's and George's kingdom was coming too. I could not find ranboo anywhere. I checked in his room the ball, the kitchen, the garden, everywhere. Where was he.