is it time?

Tubbo's pov
I herd the door open. Then Michael hit his crib side. I got up to get Michael. Ranboo got up to see what the guards wanted. I did not hear what the gaurd. Ranboo teleported to his window. I walked over there. People were fighting. It was Ranboo's family. That were fighting with each other.

Guard
Sir you need to fix a lot of thing your dad did not do.

Ranboo
Like?

Guard
Fix everyone's houses, figure out how to fix the farming, fix the walls. Umm

Ranboo
Guards get half of the guards and tell them and the people to fix up the houses. Tubbo i will talk to you in a minute. Also what ever you do don't touch the willow tree or forest. Got it.

Guard
Ok. And if we touch the willow forest?

Ranboo
You don't want to find out. Now go.

Guard
Yes sir.

Tubbo
What did you want to talk to me about?

Ranboo
Could you ask your grandparents if they could help us with the farming?

Tubbo
Sure thing. After i feed Micheal tho he's hungry.

Ranboo
Ok bee. I'm going to deal with my family.

Tubbo
Ok.

He walked over to me. He kissed me and kissed Michael's head. He teleported out side. I walked down stairs. Ruth was feeding rain. I grabbed a bottle for Michael. After he ate it. I went back up stairs. I changed into a yellow and black shirt. Then put overalls on. I matched Michael with me. I put a hat on his head so he would not get sunburned. Ranboo's dad told us we have to keep our crowns on all the time. Ranboo has always hated wearing his crown. I put mine on. I grabbed ranboo's. Michael's hat had little holes on the side of it so his crown would sit on his hat. I walked down stairs and out side. Ranboo was talking with his family. I walked over to him he did not see me. I put his crown on his head.

Ranboo
⏃⊑. Bee you scared me.

Tubbo
It's ok.

Ranboo
Oh isn't he cute.

Tubbo
I know right. Anyway i will be on my way.

Ranboo
Ok.

I walked off. Micheal was learning how to walk. But i just cared him all the way there. He grabbed a sunflower. Hee was handing it to me. I put it in my hair. He smiled. I knocked on the door. My grandma answered it.

Mia
Tubbo, it's nice to see you. Sorry we could not make it. Your grandpa got sick.

Tubbo
It's ok.

Mia
Who is this cute guy.

Tubbo
This is Micheal.

Mia
Is he your's and ranboo's?

Tubbo
Yes he is.

Mia
Come in. So why are you here? Not to be mean or anything.

Tubbo
Ranboo had asked me to come to see if you two could help is with the farming?

Mia
We can help. Your grandpa get over sicknesses fast anyway. He in the back rn.

Tubbo
Ok.

Mia
Let's go.

We walked back there. We introduced him to Micheal. I told them that Micheal was mute. We had a conversation about that. I told them about the farming and stuff like that. We went back to the castle. My grandparents help the farmers with there fields and stuff. I walked inside i put Micheal down for a nap. I looked out the window before i closed the blinds. Ranboo was answering questions helping with small problems. He helped one person then he said he would be back in a little while. But people did not leave him alone. He walked to the castle. The guards stopped the people. I walked down stairs.

Tubbo
How has your day been?

Ranboo
Stressful. People won't leave me alone. They ether ask me questions, need me to help them with something or tell me there problems.

Tubbo
Do you want lunch?

Ranboo
Yes please.

Ranboo's pov
Tubbo had made me lunch. He went back up to Micheal. I went back out side. As i helped people or listened to people. I only had one thing on my mind... Tubbo. Not a surprise but if i wanted to ask him to marry me soon or in a moth or two.

Rosie
Hi king ranboo.

Rosie distracted me from my thoughts.

Ranboo
Hi Rosie.

She was the last person in the line of people.

Rosie
How's tubbo

Ranboo
He's doing great.

Rosie
That great. Oh what's your son's name?

Ranboo
Micheal

Rosie
I love that name!

Ranboo
I do too. How's school?

Rosie
Not great at all.

Ranboo
Oh why?

Rosie
People keep bullying me and they copy stuff off of my paper and blame it on me say that i copied them. Oh also last week they were arguing about who knows you and who doesn't. I said i know you. But they said sume mean thibg to me.

Ranboo
Come with me.

Rosie
Where too?

Ranboo
The castle i want to give you something.

We walked to the castle and up to my room. Tubbo was playing with Michael and teaching him how to walk.

Ranboo
Bee do you know where i pit that hair pin?

Tubbo
Yeah. It on your desk.

Ranboo
Thank you bee

I grabbed the hair pin and pit it in Rosie hair.

Ranboo
Take care if this hair pin ok.

Rosie
Ok. I need to get back to my house. Also Micheal is really cute.

Tubbo
Thank you. Oh yeah you have school tomorrow.

Ranboo
Tell your mom that tubbo and Michael will be there to pick you up ok.

Rosie
Ok.

I walked down stairs with her.

Ranboo
Tell tubbo to go to the willow tree if you want to tou can come with him. Do that when he picks you up ok.

Rosie
Ok. Good night king ranboo.

Ranboi
Good night. Just call me ranboo.

Rosie
Ok.

She left. It was getting dark out. I went up stairs. I changed. I was just really tired. When i fell asleep tubbo layed down with Michael.

Me
Will do part 2. My brain is like time to stay up all night. Anyway don't know how this story makes any sense but take care and have a great day or night.