Chapter 7 - Dancing to Hypnosis by Lee Chaeyeon for Studio Choom

Chaeyeon's POV

I'm in the dorms with the IZ*ONE members who I just reunited and got back together with but this time as a permanent group. But by the time, I'm on my phone already. I just randomly hear my phone getting a call from someone and picked up the call. So the company had just called me and so they said that they were excited to have me performing a song Hypnosis . While the members were next to me in my room, they asked me about what is going on using their cute, precious puppy eyes.

I, sort of, giggled at their expression because I can't help myself but kept on thinking that they are so darn adorable. I told them that Studio Choom called me cause they wanted me to perform Snake in the studio.

Few minutes goes by, their eyes widened as if they were thinking that this is a joke. The next thing I knew is that the members were just looking at me with blank expression like these girls don't have anything to say. The news by the next hour comes to them real quick but then I told them to the truth like it's not even a joke anymore.

Then they asked me about who's dancing. So I told them that I'm the one who is going to be dealing with the dancing part.

I, seriously, needed to start practicing the dance so I can easily memorize it very quickly. So I decide to drive by myself to the dance practice room but that's not what I did. I finally wake up and saw the time, wrote a letter to the members then left the letter in the kitchen room for the girls to read.

Once I got ready, then the girls comes over to me and begged me not to leave. So the Studio Choom company calls and tells me that the performance is in the evening so it's ok. The members sees me with a pleased expression on my face asked me if I am leaving to go perform and said no. So I told the members that I'm not going anywhere and when the girls heard what I said that immediately started to scream in excitement bc they were so happy but I still told them to calm down and it, of course, didn't work at all. By the next hour, I was still in my dorm room with the members, who were helping me get ready for my performance, but I got a call from my mom saying that she has my outfit for my Hypnosis performance such as my gradient midnight blue crop top shirt as well as my black tight shorts with my fishnet leggings. So I got out of the room so that I could get my outfit for the performance.