《BLIND DATE》

Sorry but before this chapter there is another chapter named INTERVIEW. I actually don't know how it got changed. It is the next chapter after this.
............

Hobi: Jeona, I am saying you go and look at her. She might do something

Apparently, even though, Yoonji seem like a tough person, he is alot more sensitive especially if its her mother and sister.

Jeona: mamma. I just said to her for safety.

Hobi: couldn't you say it without scaring or shouting at her? Now go and confront her.

With a slight ok, Jeona went upstairs and went to Yoonji's room.

Jeona: baby... Yoonie... I am sorry baby. I didn't mean to say that. *she didn't respond* Baby, look I was scared about your safety. There are many people who will be fake friends. I don't want you to get into a trouble. * at last Yoonji looked up and nodded* Now go and call him. I told him that I will tell you to call back.

She gave the phone to Yoonji and went. And Yoonji called in the recent number in hope that it will be Jimin's.

Jimin: hello?

Yoonji: hello. Is it Jimin?

Jimin: yes it is. You are Yoonji right?

Yoonji: yeah so... I- what are you doing? *making sound like she didn't cry*

Jimin: just chilling. But wait- are you crying?

Yoonji: *stuttering* I-I am fine. I-I wasn't c-rying too.

Jimin: I know Yoonji. Just say, did anyone do anything to you? I will beat them up till they die. *Yoonji laughed at the comment* seriously.

Yoonji: hehe. Don't worry no one hurted me. It's just I am happy I got a friend like you.

Jimin: it's my pleasure to get a friend like you too.

Yoonji: well, why did you call me?

Jimin: simply. Just wanted to talk to you. What are you doing now?

Yoonji: I was actually studying and then noona came and said you called. And yeah now I am talking to you.

Jimin: am I disturbing?

Yoonji: no you are not.

Jimin: did you eat?

Yoonji: yeah I had ate before an hour.

After alot talking they ended the call and she went down. That's when she heard.

Jeona: mamma... I don't want it now.

Hobi: but baby the boy is good.

Jeona: so what? I don't want marriage now.

Hobi: the boy already has a company and moreover he said he will let you go for working.

Jeona: mamma-

Hobi: just go for the blind date, tomorrow and then if you still didn't like the boy, we can cancel.

Yoonji decided to step in.

Yoonji: mommy... what are you both talking about?

Hobi: your unnie got a marriage proposal. So I was saying to attend the blind date.

Jeona: fine mamma. I will go.

Hobi: that's my girl.

Jeona: so his name?

Hobi: Tae Joon.

The next day went normal. Today evening was the time scheduled for their blind date. In the evening Jinnie and Joon had mentioned the blind date and he agreed too. They said him her name too and that time he had a feeling it was her, the one he had special feelings for. When he came back from office he was excited and dressed up and went to the cafe.