《IN LOVE》

When it was around twelve in the night, Jeona plopped herself on to the bed after being exhausted doing all the homeworks and some office works. Today, her university was not so exciting for her as well as office. She had already showered before doing her works.

 She had already showered before doing her works

She was about to text Tae. Well, it has been a habit for them to start their day with a good morning and end the night by a good night from each other. As she was about to text, she heard a knock on her window. She was scared for a second but nonetheless she gathered all her courage, went and opened the curtain... and guess what? This was definitely not planned. Tae was standing there smiling like an idiot. He then showed an action to open it. She opened it.

Jeona: why are you here?

Tae: aren't you gonna let me in.

Jeona: fine... *she moved and Tae quickly went in and she closed the window as it was too cold* now, say why are you here this late night?

Tae: I was missing you... *pouting*

Jeona: how did you reach on my balcony?

Tae: there were some steps type of thing on sides so... I climbed with the help of it.

Jeona: are you crazy? You could have fallen down.

Tae: is the badass queen worried about me?

Jeona: of course I will be worried. Moreover you are my future husband.

Tae: ok fine... but what can I do? I was missing you.

Jeona: you just saw me five hours ago. Go back before anyone see you. Go... *pushing him*

Tae: no... I will stay at least for few minutes? Please *pouting*

Jeona: no means no. Go now.

Tae suddenly turned the table. He took out his dominant side and pinned Jeona on to the wall. He then started to kiss her roughly and hardly.