Chapter 13

" Who are you reffering ?" Sana asked Chaeyoung with eyes still focused on the entrance, didn't care about his presence just now. She hopes that Tzuyu will popped up anytime soon right in front of her.

" Anyone who is willing. But if I may choose, the silent princess maybe ?" Chaeyoung smile at Mina.

Since he came to this party, his eyes can't be far from Mina. Her gorgeous took and elegant aura really impressed Chaeyoung. He thought, all of the woman here, Mina was the one who caught his attention.

From earlier, Chaeyoung tried being closer to her. But was always stopped by a fews girls who meant to tease him.

" Good.. Go Mina.. I'm waiting "

" No ! " Sana's word got interrupted by Mina.

Mina who had been trying not to look at Chaeyoung finally lift her head and look at Sana with pleading eyes " I mean.. I'm sorry Sana. I think i'm tired. Excuse me now " she said before abruptly turned her body to walked away making everyone to looking at her with their jaws open.

"Seriously Sana,what's her problem?"

" She just tired Nayeon.. and you " Sana turned her head at Chaeyoung and gave him an accusing look " What did you do to her?"

" I didn't do anything " Chaeyoung lied. But to divert Sana, he pushed his open palm toward Sana " Shall we?" with a slight bow and smilling face he asked for Sana to dance with him.

" Fine " Sana accepted his had and walked with him to the dance floor.

//

Mina felt suffocated being in a crowded place with almost all of eyes on her. It made her panic attacks even more intense. Especially with Chaeyoung near her.

Her heart was beating uncontrollaby. She needs space and fresh air. And being in her room didn't help enough. She needed an open place. So she chose to go to the balcony of her house. She sat on one of the chairs and tried to breathe slowly.

Please calm down, you heart. What's wrong with you? Why do you always beating so ast everytime Chaeyoung is around?

After a moment of calming down, Mina the looked at the backyard. Her balcony was above her backyard, so from here she could clearly see the situation of the party that was still going on there.

She could see Sana is dancing with chaeyoung. Eventhough, she seemed to be dancing happily, Mina could see that her face was always looking towards yhe entrance. While Chaeyoung was looking at her.

They looked at each other for a while, until....

Wait.. Why is he looking at me?

Mina immediately averted her gaze.

Stupid Mina, you're because you wanted to avoid him, not to look at him.

Mina thought, somehow her eyes always have a way to looking at Chaeyoung. Like now, no matter how hard she tried to avert her eyes, her gaze still returned to Chaeyoung. She saw that Chaeyoung had changed the partners while Sana is no where to be found.

Mina can only see the back of the woman who is dancing with Chaeyoung. And from what she see, they are dancing sexily.

Now you feel uncomfortable seeing him like that, heart? something really wrong with you.

DM : I told you...
AM : you didn't say anything other than thw words which is showing his pervertedness.

Mina sighed "not you two, again"

DM : Hey.. I'll tell her the reason why she can be atrracted to him
AM : Don't listen to that Mina. It will poisoning you.
DM : You can't lie to your heart, mina
AM : it's because your mind is still messing around
DM : Your eyes can't lie either
AM : Just focus Mina, look at that. That's the third woman besides Sana tonight that you see dancing very close to him.
DM : You can't blame him if many woman want to close to him. What do you expect from an attractive handsome guy like him? Many waman hate him?
AM : Exactly ! That's the point Mina. What do you expect rom an attractive handsome guy like him?
DM : It's ot a sin if you like him
AM : But it can get you hurt yourself and maybe other people too.