Chapter 37

" WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND SANA? "

" WHY DID YOU GO THAT FAR? "

Sana was shocked into silence by her father's out burts. As soon as her parents arrived, she told them everything that happened. From her plan to make Mina drunk ( but she didn't told them the result, because she still afraid to tell it ), Mina's anxiety that got worse because of that, to the incident at the amusement park when some of idiots tried to kidnap Mina and stabbed her.

Sana had thought her father would be angry and her mother would hate her. She had prepared her heart and mind to face it. But still, when she was face to face with them, with her father yelling at her, her guts shrunk. Her defenses collapsed, the tears that she had been holding back came out naturally.

Sana wept bitterly. And from the corner of her eyes, she saw Tzuyu was about to move towards her. But she gave a signal to him not to appproach her. Its all was her fault so she wanted to face it alone.

" Daddy... I'm sorry " Sana felt truly sorry. And if she can be honest, her heart hurts to see Mina's condition now.

" You should be !!! " Her father was absolutely angry as he stand up from his seat, " I ASKED MINA TO STAY WITH YOU SO YOU TWO COULD GET ALONG AGAIN. NOT SO YOU COULD HARM HER "

" Akira, ENOUGH !!! " Sana's mother intervened. She came closer to Sana and hugged her. Brought Sana's head to her chest and stroked it gently.

" You don't have to defending her, Sachiko"

" I'm not defending her, I'm stopping you from hurting our daughter even more, Akira ! "

Mr. Myoi confused. He didn't know what his wife meant. As far as he know, he is angry with Sana because she had done something wrong.

" Can't you see ? She's hurt too. We all are hurt. I know you are angry but you can't put all the blame on Sana. Didn't you are the one who insisted on sending Mina here? No matter how much she pleads not to, you still didn't listen to her "

" You know the reason I did that. I want our daughters to get along again. Is that not a good reason? "

" What's good for us isn't necessarily good for someone else, right Akira? We all are guilty here. We thought we had done right for Mina. But we're forget that Mina is an independent person. She has her own desires. We have hurt her too with our ego, Akira! "

Mr.Myoi was silent. He could not argue with his wife. He had indeed forced his will on Mina. He turns his body towards Mina's bed. He saw his beloved daughter who is lying pale and unconcious. He walk closer, caressing Mina's head gently. He prays to the God that so he could take Mina's place now.

" I'm sorry mom.. I'm so sorry " Sana begged for forgiveness in her mother's arms. She felt even more guilty when she learned that Mina had begged their father not to be sent to Seoul. All this time, she thought Mina was just silent and obeyed their father.

" I know sweetheart... I know. We all are sorry. Don't cry, please. My heart ached so much when I got the news that Mina was hurt. And now, my heart is breaking even more to see my two daughters being hurt "

" I thought you would hate me "

Mrs.Myoi cupped Sana's face and smiled at her, " Don't be silly. Why would I hate you? You are my daughter Sana. You and Mina are my beloved daughters. I love you both no matter what. We will learn from our mistakes. We'll protect Mina together now" then she kiss Sana's forehead before she hugs Sana back. They both cried together while hugging.

There is no sight more heart breaking than seeing a mother and daughter hugging each other and crying. This made mr.Myoi heart weaken. Still caressing Mina's head gently, he made up his mind.