shopping with Madeleine

Espresso pov:
Espresso woke up as he feels something or someone hands on his waist it was Madeleine!
"What The Heck?!?! Why is Madeleine hugging me and I thought I was doing work?!" As he thinks. Espresso slowly got out of the couch and made espresso to made him wide awake while making eggs and bacon for him and Madeleine to eat."hmm I think that will do yeah that'll do"
______________________
Madeleine pov:
Madeleine woke up by the smell of bacon and eggs and ran to the kitchen"wow this smells so good espresso!"espresso jumped"AH- don't scare me!"as espresso said."sorry"said Madeleine.espresso drank his espresso then espresso asked"hey Madeleine what kind of animal are you I never seen a human animal?" Said espresso.
"Oh well Iam a cat!"
Madeleine told him what Madeleine didn't know is that espresso loves cats
"Ahh that's cool well let's eat now " Espresso said. Madeleine nodded as yes the two ate and talked about what they are going to do.They ate and they were going to the shops to get some stuff for Madeleine as well espresso."hey espresso can I borrow some clothes?"Madeleine said. Espresso nodded as a yes"there is some clothes that will fit you in my room"Madeleine went to espressos room. And saw clothes he could change in and walked out if espressos room.
___________________________
No one pov:
After they left the house they went to different kind of shops and bought many stuff Madeleine got his new clothes
Espresso got espresso experiences after they went back to espressos house and putting their stuff espresso went to his lap leaving Madeleine alone in the room wondering what to do while espresso doing  experiences
After thinking what to do he think he will watch a movie after he picked the movie titanic.
___________________________________
Espresso pov:
"Hmm.. Power dust.. Coffee beans.." After the other  ingredients it made a
loud boom. Madeleine hear it and ran to the lap to check and espresso was ok but he just got alot of blood.Madeleine was scared for a bit but espresso was wasn't because he experienced this before and by walking to the chair he fell Madeleine was now more scared and asking espresso if they're any healers."call herb...and tell him to come here.."espresso said"ok! Hold on espresso don't die" Scared as he is running to his phone and calling herb to heal him.
Madeleine:hello?!
Herb:yes hello?
Madeleine:my friend espresso is hurt and he need help now!
Herb:Ok I'll be there tell him to breathe slowly
Madeleine:ok
Madeleine picked up espresso(Bride Style)telling him to breathe and brought him to his room
_______________________________
No one pov:
After a bit herb is at espresso house. Madeleine ran to the door and opened it and saw herb.
Herb saw Madeleine and said"woah a human animal"
Herb then asked where is espresso Madeleine told him that he was in his room herb went to espressos room with Madeleine
Herb saw espresso on his bed breathing hardy and hurting herb went near the bed and did his healing Madeleine standing there worrying his tail and ears going down and scared.espresso sleeping after herb healing him
Herb went up to Madeleine and said"he will be ok but he would need to rest for 1-2 weeks" Herb said"ok I'll take care of him"herb waved goodbye Madeleine petting espressos hair and hoping he will be ok. It was now night time and made food for himself and ate his food he was now tired.he was thinking about sleeping with him again which he did he slept with espresso as trying to get along with espresso.
Hoping in the bed and sleeping with espresso.his eyes slowly closing and his tail hugging espresso leg.Madeleine hoping espresso will get better and letting him not to do his work.
_________________________________
836 words
Will espresso get better(ofc he will) next chapter will be fluff:)