| DATING MATT WOULD INCLUDE..

Readers Pronounce: Any

- Matt is definitely a great boyfriend! He is always there for you and always looking after you...and constantly making sure that you are okay (if you have and kinda of mental illness)

- you definitely steal all of his shirts/hoodies at first he didn't like it too much (we all know how much Matt loves his clothes😩) but then he started to think you looked better in them then him. Now he enjoys you wearing his clothes.

- you guys Probably sing...a lot! You guys sing your hearts out to a bunch of songs (especially yung pleit)

- he wants kids more then you do. (He definitely wants twins, Triplets, quadruplets, Quintuplets....etc)

-fit checks together (you guys post them on your TikToks)

- You guys will probably get a dog (I was thinking German Shepherd or a husky and you guys probably named it woofy...jkjk)

-cheek kisses <33

-buying clothes for each other

-when our nervous you play with his rings

- he's definitely a Cuddler <3

- If you don't live in Boston then you guys obviously do long distance relationship. He fucking hates it. He hates the fact that you live so far away. (You can ignore this one if you live in Boston)

-if you live in Boston (more in the area he lives) you probably went to the same middle/high school as him

- loves when you play with his hair (this kid will beg you to play with his hair. I can definitely picture him saying "it feels nice when you do it")

-he definitely has soft lips-✋

- he probably tries to do your hair (if you have long enough hair)

- I don't picture you guys being big on having a wedding...I think you both just think wedding are a lot. (I think you guys would skip having a wedding and just have kids)

- helping him take Instagram photos

- he definitely seems like a over protective boyfriend. (He hates it when other people try to flirt with you or when people look you up and down. He gives them shit if they do)

- he loves to drive you everywhere

-probably had a crush on you for a year before he had the balls to ask you out

——————-
I thought I would post something different! I am making new imagines tomorrow!
Also let me know if I should do more of these!