| CHRIS

Readers pronounce: She/Her

Y/n's POV

today i got my period.....yay..... i wasn't feeling to well today. my cramps were really bad. so i decided to just stay in bed. i was laying down in my bed trying not to focus on the pain in me. i forgot my boyfriend Chris was supposed to be coming over. i was happy to see him but i was in pain so i feel bad that i can't do anything.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. I knew it was Chris. "You don't have to knock" I said
"I wouldn't want to walk in on you changing.." he said with a smile. "Yeah right,  you would love that" I said and he laughed.

"You okay?" He asked because he saw me in bed.

"Yeah I'm fine just my cramps" I said and gave him a sad look. He looked sad to hear what I said. "Well....can we cuddle?" He said. Chris loves to cuddle. "Sure!" I said. He laid down next to me and hugged my waist. He brought me close and I buried my face in his neck.

We put on the TV and watched a movie. Chris likes to rub his hands on my back, especially when I'm not doing my best. It feels nice to have his big warm hands running up and down my back. It feels very comforting....

——————-
Hey! So I know this is short and probably not good but I tried and I am making more soon!

I am really sorry because I know people were expecting more.