| CHRIS

Readers pronounce: She/her

Chris POV
I was at the airport because I was going to see my girlfriend Y/n. I was really excited to see her. We do long distance so I don't get to see her a lot. I was gonna surprise her.

Matt and nick had to go with me because I would probably get lost in an airport if it wasn't for them.

We got on the plane and all I could think about was y/n. I wanted to call her or text her so bad but Matt and nick told me not to because it will give away the surprise. We finally landed and we got off the plane.

We drove to a hotel where Matt and nick will be staying while we're here.

Matt and nick was gonna start unpacking while I got an Uber to her house. Her mom knows that I'm coming. I got to her house and I knocked on the door. Her mom answered and I smiled at her. Her mom is really sweet and she was really excited for me to see Y/n.

"Hello Chris! Y/n is upstairs!!" She said. I thanked her and went to her room. I slightly knocked on the door. For some reason I was very nervous. I heard her get up walking towards the door. She opened it and looked at me with a big smile.

"CHRIS!!!" She screamed and jumped in my arms "I missed you so much!!" She said and kissed my cheek. "I missed you too!!" I said and kissed her in the lips.

We spent the whole day together....

——————————
Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long. Also this imagine is really bad and I'm sorry. I have been getting a lot of hate from my writing recently so I just decided not to write as much. It really sucks because I wanted to make a new book (about the sturniolo Triplets) but I'm not sure if I will because I'm getting a lot of hate.

Anyway I happen you like this imagine even though it's crappy<3