•Notes and All•

Welp, hey there.

I don't know whether to be happy or worried that you've decided to click on this humble story of mine. Especially since it's my first attempt at writing something mature ლ(^o^ლ). 

Haha. I'll be quick on the disclaimers this time.(◠‿・)—☆

If you've explored my other works, you'll see that I mainly write fantasy that strays FAR from what I'm gonna attempt in this book.
〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Of course, I wouldn't pass up on my fav genre so this is still ganna be a fantasy. But more so in the mature and sensual side. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

Perhaps you may or may not like the content but please be respectful, especially in critiques. Sure, I welcome them only if they come with respect.( ꈍᴗꈍ).

LASTLY,

I come with a lot of cliffhangers. BE WARNED.

I update spontaneously. I have no fixed schedule since I'm writing this for the purpose of well... writing. I just had this idea if exploring uncharted territory and honestly, this book might have some plot holes here and there and might even turn out to be discontinued if I'm discontent with what I wrote.

But take to heart that I won't easily abandon a world I've created. So the above is just a precaution in case it turns out in that direction.

Okay. Now that everything's settled, I hope you enjoy the amalgamation of my improved writing style ever since I joined my college's publication, and my excessive addiction to all things involving literature.

See you ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡