•PROLOGUE•

Trust me, this isn't Yuri/ GL. I REPEAT. This isn't Yuri/ GL
✧\(>o<)ノ✧

"A new chapter has arrived!!!" Myrah screeched as she darted from her room towards the kitchen counter all the while pouring herself a glass of water in an attempt to curb her excitement.

"Calm down, woman! What is it that got you screaming at the top of your lungs?! You almost made me have a heart attack!" Myrah's friend, Caroline, chided as she glared at her from the sofa she was initially lying on. Her friend's loud voice almost made her heart jump up her throat.

Myrah laughed sheepishly and apologized. "I'm sorry. It's just that the novel I'm following had a new update just now. I heard it was extra spicy." As those words came out of her mouth, her eyes sparkled like she just ate the most delicious delicacy in the world. Indeed, it looked like that as she stared at her phone's screen obsessively, reading the obscene descriptions of romantic sex from the novel she was reading.

Caroline gazed at her friend's obsessed eyes and was slightly curious. She had known her friend to be quite the bookworm but this was the first time she had witnessed Myrah to be this...peculiar. She stood up and walked towards the kitchen counter, sneakily taking a peek at her friend's phone screen and was stupefied.

Smut. Her friend was reading smut. And not the ordinary kind, too.

Knowing about such a thing, Caroline didn't know whether to be shocked at Myrah's strong interest despite her contrary appearance or to be exstatic since she had a chance of introducing her friend to a secret she's been desperately hiding all these years.

Caroline took a deep breath, calming her hidden excitement and patted Myrah on the shoulder.

"Myrah, could you pause that for a while and let me ask you a question?"

Myrah looked up, surprised at first but it was obvious she wasn't too concerned having Caroline know her secret hobby of reading smut.

"What is it?" She asked with a questioning glint in her emerald eyes.

"I'm asking just to be sure but, are you still a virgin?" Caroline asked. She didn't know why she felt like asking that question. It just seemed odd knowing that her friend didn't go out much, doesn't seem to have a boyfriend (to her knowledge, that is) and furthermore, contrary to her dollike and naive appearance, Myrah seems to really like smut. Or anything that had smut.

Myrah was confused with her friend's question but she trusted her thus replied with steady affirmation.

Caroline smiled, practically beaming. Perhaps her friend would be interested in something she had to recommend? This would also serve as an opportunity to reveal something she had been hiding from Myrah for a long time.

"Are you interested in experiencing sexual pleasure?" Caroline asked with a sparkle in her honeyed orbs.

Myrah immediately raised her arms in alarm. "Wait up! If I really wanted to, I've long ago found myself a boyfriend. But, I didn't." She said with a deadpan face.

"I know, I know. Per your words, most males you've encountered were scums. BUT! I promise no harm would come to you and your consent matters!"

Myrah looked serious as she listened to Caroline, her eyes reflected skepticism. "It's not illegal, is it?"

Caroline immediately shook her head. "No! Absolutely not! You know my boyfriend Zion right? I met him through that place. Trust me, anything you don't consent to won't happen." But of course, knowing her friend likes smut and is definitely familiar with all kinds of novel plots, she's pretty sure Myrah would sate her curiosities there. If course, only if she meets...

"Well in that case, despite how sketchy it is, I'm curious. So, where exactly is this place?" Myrah asked, her face unknowingly showing interest and mild excitement. Even though she's never had any romantic encounters before, she admits, she's gone on the deep end and was mentally (perhaps physically) depraved of sexual gratification.

Seeing her friend's excitement, Caroline laughed. "Well, it's a bit secluded so I'll be the one to take you there. It's a night shift academy. You might as well enroll in a subject or two while at it."

Myrah lifted a brow and couldn't help but think that the location was a bit too cliché. Especially since she's encountered uncountable novels with school settings, especially amongst eroticas. She laughed internally at the thought.

"An academy? That's a bit classic. But I guess it's fine. I'm idle and my business is booming now. Plus, I guess my brain could use some polishing."

Caroline laughed. She may not be addicted to novels but she's read some in highschool. Her friend's thoughts are as clear as day.

"I guess you're right but I'm sure you'll like it there! Fahntine Academy, that is."

That's it for the prologue. I might post the 1st chapter once I'm done encoding since I wrote the draft in bondpaper (We still don't have electricity due to the typhoon so charging devices is a bit difficult).

Hope you enjoyed\(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ♬

CoiledOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara