˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥arch˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Third person 

smut. bc. yh

Aliece kept teasing him, "then do it" she laughed. He would, hes really fighting the urge to. He doesnt know what, but something different, new, is keeping him back. Any other hook up girl he'd be in bed with right now, he'd be slamming into them. Not saying he doesnt want to, he does, really does.

Its his first day with aliece, aliece, the same girl who told him hes not getting in her pants. The same aliece hes been looking at for years. The aliece hes always been intrigued by.

On alieces side, the person, she also,knows about, hears about.

"Scared I won't feel it or something?" She satirized, her hand tracing on his abs.she really was doing this intentionally, seeing where his breaking point was.

"Mhm" he said, making his way into her pants. She grinned at him, "your fingers are cold" "Yeah yeah but can you keep quiet" he smirked, before confirming if she wanted to do this and taking off her pants, shoving her underwear to the side, "aww, I knew you were soaking for me" he said in awe,sticking a finger inside her. She softly moaned, "come on all that talk and moaning over a pinky" he snickered at her, sticking another in. "So that pretty little mouth of yours should be quiet before I give you something to whine about"

Well this made him understand why she thought Anthony was so big. He took off his shirt, taking hers off after.

Damn...uniforms do make you look small,he thought. The two fully naked, the girl on her knees on the bed,her eyes had widened at his size, now reaizing what he was talking about, her face stuffed into a dick as tears streamed down her eyes. She was aupposed to be getting used to the size yet it felt like it hit deeper and deeper each bob.

His eyes rolled back, continuing to hold the girls hair from her face.he flipped her over, him hovering over her their lips interlocking.

His dick pressing against her, still going down. "What do you want?"he said through raspy breaths, breaking the kiss, teasing her.

"Yo-your di-díck" she stuttered.

"Hmm, beg for it" he stated, continuing to leave hickeys on her neck.

"F-fuck me""make it hurt, make me know im yours" the only things she had to say before he immediately spread her legs, thrusting his dick into her.

"Shit" she repeated grasping the boys back, her eyes rolling to the back of head. Squinting her eyes,"look at me when i fuck you i wanna see what i do to you" he said.

They kept going at it. Then after a while

"Im gonna c-"

"Youre a good girl, you can hold it, right?"

"Mhm" shjeld everything back biting her lip. Aiden secretly smirked at her struggle. She knew he'd fuck her up if she released right now.

"aiden-" her back arched, finally reaching her climax, her hand grabbing the sheets as she moaned loudly.

"atta girl"he supported her back before she genuinely hurt her self, "go, soak my cock" he gave in.thats what she did, happily releasing,he took it on his fingers, shoving it in her mouth,she sucked.

"you can take more right" he said. She aligned his dick with her entrance, bouncing, jaden supporting her waist as she continued.

She later started slowing down. He took her off releasing in her mouth which led to her gagging.

***

Alieces pov

He held my head up, as he fucked me in the ass senselessly. I genuinely had no control over my, anything anymore. I couldnt shut up,i only felt a big ass cock rearranging my insides.

"Not alot to say now huh?"

I really do regret not shutting up earlier. I feel like im gonna let a waterfountain out my ass, and im not talking about shit. All i hear other than the sound of his skin against my ass is the bed rocking.It hurts so fucking bad but it feels so scarily good. i wasnt on the pill he pulled out and released on me eventually.

now, i don't know, i just laid beside him, [all my smuts end like this i-]my eyes wrapped around me. "now tell me, is anthony still in your mind cause i could fuck him out"he questioned.

"whos that?" i cluelessly said as he smiled.

"aw you're learning, such a good girl"he played with my hair. i picked up my phone checking my camera.

"this is what miss roberts walks into class looking like everyday" i said fixing my bangs. 

"i hate her" "she tries so hard to be cool"

 "she tried to pass me a blunt once"i laughed. 

"Sir Eli all the way"

"i have him in English but my times are different to yours i guess,hes hot" 

he looked at me, "do you learn, nothing?

THIS WASD THE WORST SMUT IVE EVER WRITTEN OTHER THAN RODE LIKE A MOTORCYCLE [IYKYK] I GOT BORED IN BETWEEN IT AND ITS SO REPETITIVE IF YOUVE READ PRETTY BUT YEAH/ OKAY