˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥plane ride˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

3rd

"You broke my nail" aliece whined,

"No, you broke your nail, i helped" he shrugged.

She death stared him, "its not my fault!" Aiden laughed through his statement. She ignored him, "alright alright ill pay for your next appointment"

"And my lashes because you 100% ruined it" she negotiated.

"We gotta start packing"Aiden said after.

She whined," Back to the hell hole","I need clothes though"
Aliece came really unprepared, aiden had brought two shirts,thinking this would happen."I got you covered"he said slapping the girls ass as she got up.

Aidens pov-

She went to take a shower,I gave her 5 minutes to actually shower before i joined cause why not.

I went in and she slightly jumped,"what,it's saving time"i said immediately going under the shower with her.

We didn't do anything,just showered together,shockingly.

We got dressed and ready for the airport,we had to hurry so that we won't miss school.
Aliece wore my oversized black shirt and black sweatpants.

I wore my black sweatshorts and a white jersey.

"Let's go"

Aliece Pov-

We took an uber back to the airport,I guess you can say aiden got into my pants,not shocking.

~time skip into the plane~
I was hungry and Aiden was asleep on my lap.My belly rumbled,embarrassing.

.He woke up,slightly opened his eyes and chuckled."Why'd you stay so quiet if yr hungry?" he said pressing the assistance button the top of our seat.

The female flight attendant came with a tray of food and drinks. "Hi what can i get you" she said.

"only her" aiden blurted out before laying back down on my lap.

"sprite please,and the chicken pasta alfredo thingy" i spoke.

I put down the seat tray in front of me as she wheeled away.

third person

aiden raised up so aliece cld eat in piece.He didn't stop touching her though.Aidens hands went under aliece's sweatpants to grasp her thighs.She smirked at him as he kept hid hand there.

"there's a bed room here" he muttered to aliece,as his hand traced around her underwear.

He continued to kiss her neck as she ate,The girl let out slight moans as aiden rubbed her clit.

When Aliece finished her meal the two started making out,her pussy was soaking wet and aiden knew,he took out his fingers."get up,go behind that door in front,"he pointed at the door.

the girl was a bit shocked that they were about to do it on a plane,always down though.she got up and walked through the door,aiden watched her walk whilst smirking.

aidens pov

i'm sorry,thst girl does something to me,she's so. I trailed behind her,entering the room,slowly closing and locking the door behind us.

"don't make me wait,take it off."i demanded.

I've been waiting for Aliece for too long,i can't let her go to waste as i just tried my shot with her.

i pulled down my pants and she began to do her shit.

third person

yeah they fucked yadayada