˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥pray˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

alieces pov-

I brushed my teeth going into the room and picking up my phone.my moms been spamming me nonstop, why wont she let me disobey her in peace. 

I sighed going outside with it. "Jordyn wont leave me alone" aiden stated putting his phone on the counter. "Shes trying to video call me but its like 8 in the morning" he scoffed.

"Answer"

"Why?"

"Because" 

"you're talking though" he scoffed giving me his phone. letting me answer one of the many video calls, "aiden finally, you're making such a big mistake you don't even know-"

"with what?" i calmly said, tilting my head.

"what?" jordyn confusedly said as she looked at her phone. immediately covering her,what i consider half naked self up. i was shocked. aiden looked at my expression confusedly wondering what jordyn did now.aiden looked into the phone, quickly covering his eyes. is this normal? i cant deal with anyone or even fuck with anyone who has a girl best friend who doesn't even know they're boundaries its so annoying. especially if they've done the tango."nice bra" i let out, breaking the silence. 

"can you give him the phone...please?" she pouted. 

"the fu- no" "i wont, and if you fucking ask again ill fucking suck his dick on the fucking call since you wanna see him so bad" 

jordyns eyes widened as i finished my sentence, aiden smirking, i didn't even find it funny,what was he laughing at, his friend not knowing boundaries? 

i hung the phone up, "so its funny?" i sternly looked at him.

"no, its just that, you're mad, but remember, you're not my girlfriend," he slightly smiled. 

 that, i did not think about."Jealousy is peaking miss hoffman"he grinned. "i can see jordyn naked if i wanted to, you cant be mad, right?"he lifted my chin with his finger. 

"alright, no strings attached," i gave in defeatedly. "so i can call anthony right now?" 

"you can, I'll just show you, again, whos better""i dare you hoffman" he shot me a look.

"all that but....sir, i don't think i remember" i slightly pouted, easily ticking him off, smirking as he threw me over his shoulder.  

"oh you better fucking pray" he muttered under his breath.