11

Age: 7

Age: 7

"Lamb? are you in there?"

Outside of her bedroom was a young boy. he was around her age, but was slightly taller than her. his little red horns were barely visible since most of his hair was covering it, nonetheless, it's still growing.

Humming playfully, "okay~ i guess i'll just.. eat rice cake without you-"

Hiding against the wall, he heard the door slowly opening and popped out a young girl. her head peaked out as she cautiously looked around only to squeal in surprise as she felt someone touching her shoulders.

The young boy laughed as he saw the fear in her eyes. seven year old (Y/n) pouted and her eyes were about to well up in tears.

The young boy named Itto noticed and panicked. "a-ah! i was just kidding lamb! i-i'm sorry!" waving his arms around in a funny manner while trying to calm the young girl down.

Sniffing and still pouting, "y-you're always teasing me."

Itto smiled, "come on! let's go to and get some yummy rice cakes!"

The girl nodded while still wiping her eyes. he grabbed her smaller hands and dragged her to the bakery.

Age: 13

In an open field with many flowers and plants lying around. a thirteen year old girl was picking flowers since she wanted to give a certain boy his birthday present.

Softly humming a random tune while picking wild flowers, she saw something that caught her eyes. there by the tree and under the shade, was something she never saw before.

Little purple plants that looked so pleasing in her view. walking up to it, she grabbed from the stem and smiled to herself.

'i'm sure he will like these,' she thought happily

Finally done with her flower picking, she walked back to the village, hoping to find the birthday boy.

After walking around for a few minutes, she spotted the birthday boy who was petting some shibas while roughly playing with them. she can clearly hear his loud laughter few feet away.

Stepping up hesitantly, "just like you practice." she whispered to herself before standing behind the crouching boy.

Poking his back while holding the flowers behind her back, she looked up at him as he stood up.

"Oh? haha, lamb! you here to feed and play with the dogs too?"

The girl shook her head in a 'no' manner, "i'm here to give you this." slowly showing the unique purple plants she had found in the wild. looking down at her feet, "i-i just wanted to give you something f-for your birthday."

Standing still, she noticed it was quiet. moving her gaze back at the boy, only to see wide eyes and a gaping mouth expression.

"T-today's my birthday!? i completely forgot!"

Age: 19

It was currently two in the morning and (Y/n) was still currently studying and practicing her healing. looking through her catalyst book, she noticed a shadow figure looming over her bedroom window.

Slowly turning her head in a cautious manner, she sigh in relief only to realize it was just a tree branch knocking on her glass window.

Standing up from her sitting position, she walked over to the window, only to see that a storm was approaching, specifically a thunderstorm.

Biting her lip, she hoped the storm could go by fast as she was afraid of loud lighting sounds. going back to her studies, she didn't know that a certain oni was walking around the city.

"Hey boss, i think it's about to rain soon."

Itto looked back and then gaze upon the cloudy sky. "alright boys, let's take shelter, i don't need my already brushed hair already ruined."

Soon small water droplets started falling until it started pouring harder. some Inazuma citizens ran to get shelter and out of the rain. the sky was gloomy while thunderstorms were roaring in the sky.

"Is my hair okay?" Itto asked while trying to comb some of his hair

The members of the gang started praising and assuring him that it was okay.

Time passed by and the thunderstorm was still going on. inside the Yuki estate, (Y/n) had abandoned her studies and is now sitting in the corner of her room. blocking out the loud crack of thunder by covering her ears and closing her eyes tightly.

She could still hear the loud noise along with her heartbeat pumping in her chest. the poor lamb could only coward away from the storm.

That is until she feels another pair of hands on hers. fluttering her eyes open, she stared at crimson red eyes that held so much affection in them.

"H-how?" she whispered in disbelief.

Itto didn't say anything at first, only to pull her small figure to his chest. where she could feel his slightly wet skin along with his beating heart.

His heart alone could just calm her world down.

"I suddenly remembered that you were afraid of thunderstorms, so i ran all the way here while climbing from your window to get to you." Itto whispered while caressing her hair in order to calm her down. "remember when we were 6? i promised to protect the Arataki gang's princess and healer no matter what."

The lamb calmed down and just snuggled against his chest while wrapping her arms around his torso.

"..thank you."

a/n: a glimpse of Itto and (Y/n)'s past and how close they are. anyways, Ayato's leak got me all down on my knees, i'm sorry 😩

Please rate this chapter and question for this chapter is am i making Itto too soft for your liking? should i change it up for a bit? i'm sorry, i don't really know how he is as a character since i don't have him in my character archive so i don't know his story or personality well 🥲

(not edited)
1/30/22